The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Heroes of (C)DC] GAME OVER - TP Win

Dral

Yeah, don't release any investigations to the public that aren't necessary. It just helps the mafia know who to target. Mau5 was probably looking for info for kills with asking to get into the PM too.

Lol. I really wasn't. I was just looking at the remaining player list last night, and thought I would simply ask/refresh myself on who had been confirmed clean. Hopefully the investigation today (if it was on me) will to a certain extent vindicate me.

In any case, I'm gonna stick with my vote on TS unless instructed otherwise from the TP alliance.

Investigation result came back positive. Spoderman is mafia. You all know what to do

vote Spoderman

Dude, don't forget to the add the round number. I just did a quick scan through of round 3 and noticed you didn't vote? As a result, your vote here becomes nullified and that technically means you went 2 rounds without voting, which puts you up for a potential god kill.

Disregard if you did vote last round and I just missed it.

Vote4 Spoderman

Seems my spodey senses were tingling in the right direction last round. Other than that I like the cut of TS' suspicion lists' jib..... err.. yeah.

While I haven't contributed a lot, I think my voting record this round has been fairly stellar (not that amazing considering 2 mafia teams, I know, I know.) but right now my main suspicions go towards those who are quietly hogging my space in the periphery.

Oh oops.. I noticed everyone did everything for the formatting early on and Dral isn't the kind to be strict.

I think I voted but I'm still trying to wake up from my sleep so I'm not sure :P

Last game, Kryten was able to take home the win for us as he was able to identify Aladeen putting the wrong round number and that consequently skewed the final vote results. If I were a mafia member and you technically didn't vote 2 rounds in a row by not including the number, I would have made of point of it to Dral.

All good doe, you fixed it.

smite_zeus.jpg

Oh oops.. I noticed everyone did everything for the formatting early on and Dral isn't the kind to be strict.

I think I voted but I'm still trying to wake up from my sleep so I'm not sure :P

I WILL SMOTE THY!!!!!!!!!

zeus.jpg

I made it a rule last game because we had 30 people playing....

it's not really that big of a deal when the TP alliance comes through with an investigation, but if the votes are close it makes things a lot easier on the GM - so its always appreciated.

edit: @mau5trap - I also did say I wouldn't god kill anyone for forgetting the numbers, but their votes definitely wouldn't count

Archived