The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

Vote Virtanen87

I've got 1st class seats reserved on this bandwagon.

...though, is there another sheriff/spokesperson? Is anyone checking up on OTTS?

And did Toews' dog really eat the medkit!?

Check up on me why? I can be the spokesperson if the real sheriff wants he/she can investigate me I'm pretty obvs tp

K i've been contacted by supposedly the other sheriff. I think it may be a good idea for the vig to either get in contact with myself as well.

If not then VIG please target kesler for tonight so we don't have another landslide vote, that way we can start to get some people talking in here and you don't kill the other sheriff by accident.

unvote; vote GFY

K i've been contacted by supposedly the other sheriff. I think it may be a good idea for the vig to either get in contact with myself as well.

If not then VIG please target kesler for tonight so we don't have another landslide vote, that way we can start to get some people talking in here and you don't kill the other sheriff by accident.

unvote; vote GFY

The timing scares me

unvote; vote GFY

Lol, what? I don't know which Sheriff you are Otis, but whoever the other Sheriff is, is likely a Paranoid or Psycho Sheriff.

Archived