The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

I get last words, right? It's been so long since the last time I was lynched as TP (thanks guys <3).

Virtanen87

Canucks Regular

• photo-thumb-121902.jpg?_r=1397005267
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,690 posts

Sent Today, 08:11 AM
Are you really mafia? I may have some info for you ;);)

Intoewsables

Canucks Franchise Player

Sent Today, 08:23 AM
Lackey? Haha.

willaaaaaaah_zpse642bb0f.png

CDC Elite Hockey League // Tampa Bay Lightning

Virtanen87

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,690 posts

Sent Today, 09:03 AM
Nope

Virtanen87

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,690 posts

Sent Today, 12:42 PM
Kingpin

Might have been fishing for a confession, or he's the Kingpin. I feel it's something worth posting regardless. Good luck, guys (except you, WOATis).

Worth noting, but Kes has pulled similar crap before. Wouldn't put a ton of stick into it but worth remembering.

Worth noting, but Kes has pulled similar crap before. Wouldn't put a ton of stick into it but worth remembering.

If the kingpin indeed wasn't in contact with the mafia it seems like a dece idea.

Worth lynching unless the real sheriff has a hit. (IMO real sheriff contact me 100000% legit I am

He was getting lynched regardless tho[/quote

CanT a dude just live a little dangerously without being accused as the kingpin? Lol

I was trying to save an investigation by the real sheriff. Toews acted like he was just a TP so I thought he was bsing so I never tried to save him.

I can invite you ppl into the convo

I get last words, right? It's been so long since the last time I was lynched as TP (thanks guys <3).

Might have been fishing for a confession, or he's the Kingpin. I feel it's something worth posting regardless. Good luck, guys (except you, WOATis).

Is this against the game rules?

Archived