The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

List Your 8 all time fav Canucks..

ShakyWalton

I'm around two decades old, so here's my list of favourite players from pre-pubescence to now:

1. H. Sedin / D. Sedin

2. H. Sedin / D. Sedin (I am extremely lucky to have watched these two players growing up, especially in their primes.)

3. Markus Naslund (Amongst one of the league's elite when I started watching hockey. That wrister still gives me crazy nostalgia.)

4. Sami Salo (Always loved his boomer and subtle celebrations. It's something which he did for a loooooooong time).

5. Brent Sopel (Not too many memories of him, but my first memory as a Canucks fan was his playoff OT goal vs. the Wild in '03. I also freakin' loved his hair too!)

6. Rick Rypien (He was nothing but heart. You don't know what it's like to battle an illness like the one he had until you got it. Plus, I got to see him beat the livin' s***out of Valabik live. I'll be able to tell my kids that.)

7. Christian Ehrhoff (I just loved the guy plain and simple. With us, he was the best German player in the league, and he was a very nice guy. I met him a couple times :) )

8. Alex Burrows (He's been a long-time Canuck, and gave me the best damn moment of my life as a Canucks fan ;) Well, two, but that one still hurts to think about...)

In no particular order:

Smyl

Tiger Williams

Gary Lupul

Harold Snepsts

Linden

Gino

Luongo

Bure

Too many others come to mind that were so close... Fraser. Tanti, Skriko, Butcher, Sedins, Rota, Gradin, Jovo, Bertuzzi, Naslund, Morrison, Diduck, Murzyn, Brodeur, Garrett, McLean, Rypien, Burrows, Ohlund, Delorme, Bubla, Hanlon, Bromley, Ronning, Gus Adams, Babych... Yeah you get the point.

mine is pretty close

Bure

Rypien

geno

sedin

sedin

Bert

Kassian

Jovo

I also had to add Scott walker. I actually got a letter from rypien just prior to his death as he is probably my all time fave canuck, I now have it framed on my wall.

Off the top of my head:

BURE

LINDEN

Odjick

Kesler

Bieksa

Sedins

Smyl

Tanti

Gradin

Hlinka

Williams