Jaanik Hansen

Chris Tanev

Just missed:

Curt Fraser

Tiger Williams

the Sedin twins

Markus Naslund

Doug Lidster

Haha that is showing your age i never herd of half those guys til i just looked em up haha :lol:

Bure

Nazzy

Linden

Jovo

Clouts (GREAT save, Cloutier!)

Gino (once fought all 5 players on one shift)

Dany

Brad May

Let me tell a story about May. The last home game of the 96/97 season was against the oilers. We needed to win the game to make the playoffs. We lost in overtime (with the goalie pulled - which cost us the 1 point) and were officially eliminated.

After the game the kid from my youth group I had brought with me wanted to get autographs so we went to the exit from the players parking lot. There were about 20 autograph seekers. Some players pulled over and signed a few, most players (obviously disappointed) just drove on. One of the last to emerge was May. He pulled over his car and signed every single request! First class act! And a classy version of Cooke, Ruutu, Torres on the ice. Love him.

Wow great story. Man it must be hard to do that after getting eliminated.

Oooh this is hard!

8 - Stan Smyl (even though I never watched him play, clearly he has contributed a lot to the team)

7 - Todd Bertuzzi (pre-Steve Moore of course)

6 - Cory Schneider

5 - Kirk McLean

4 - Alex Burrows

3 - Daniel/Henrik Sedin (they count as one. No way to put one above the other!)

2 - Trevor Linden

1 - Gino Odjick

Honourable mentions - Sami Salo, Mattias Ohlund, Jovo

The sad thing is, if not for the diva attitude of some players, they'd likely be on this list. Kesler, Naslund, Luongo...all would have been on my list

• 7 months later...

Bure (Most Exciting player in Canucks history, not only that may be considered the deadliest player in his era.

H. Sedin (the most productive player Franchise history. The best overall player in Canucks history)

D.Sedin (second just to his brother for having more points)

Naslund (one of the best snipers to play for Vancouver)

Trevor Linden (For his heard work and determination. A true warrior)

Kirk Mclean Captain Kirk!!!!!

Roberto Luongo Super star goaltender for the Vancouver Canucks for years. Won a Gold medal, numerous all star games!

Ohlund (probably the most consistent defencemen in Canucks history. Solid as rock)

Jovanovski (the best end to end offensive dman combined with physical tougness ever to play for Vancouver. He consistently an offensive dman. tough as hell, will fight anyone. 4 time NHL all star as a Canuck he made the main team Canada on 3 occasions, (2002 olylmpics 2004 world cup, 2006 olympics) that speaks for itself to make team Canada 3 times

4 time NHL all star,

Cliff Ronning. He's probably the greatest BC born player to play for Vancouver. Burnaby boy, grew up a Canuck fan, held a record for most points by a DMAN prior to Henrik Sedin.

The man was a likeable, inspirational, heart and soul guy. A true Canucks through and through.

seriously? I still wouldn't put him on my top 10. not even close.

Archived