The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

As always, I draft 4 D and 2 G. I feel like you get better quality games even if it works out as less overall.

J.J. Hot and Heavy

Panarin - Dubois - P. Kane

JT. Miller - Wheeler - Rantanen

Skinner - Kadri - Boeser

Zucker - Johansen - Radulov

Theodore - Petrangelo

Schmidt - Doughty

Vasilevskiy

Grubauer

• Huggy Bear 1

3 hours ago, 22Sedinery33 said:

Looking to make a trade or two. Hit me up on Yahoo app

We missed you at the draft man! There are still many valuable players available on the waiver wire, so be sure to check them out and see if anyone interests you.

Since the 2020-21 NHL season has officially begun, here's a friendly reminder to all GMs to click Start Active Players under My Team to collect your points daily!

22Sedinery33 is off to a flying start, even with his auto-drafted fantasy team :lol: Every other series is quite close, so we'll see how they shape up a week from now.

Good luck to everyone this season! It's going to be an exciting one with so many games in a relatively short timespan. May the best fantasy hockey team win :towel:

@Master Mind @Art Vandelay @Scottish⑦Canuck @73 Percent @Bombastik der Teutone @Mikeyboy440 @Jaku @22Sedinery33 @Alain Vigneault @Sane33

• Cheers 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

CDCYHL Week 14 Update

Hey everyone — we have made it to the final 3 weeks and the playoff seeds have now been set!

With no surprise, 73 Percent's Manitoba Mooseberries finishes atop the standings, followed by Jaku's team that narrowly beat out Scottish's for the second seed.

There are some epic playoff series in the quarter-finals of the championship bracket this week: Scottish vs. AV/Sane and Master Mind vs. Bombastik der Teutone.

Things are looking good for MM's team right now, but all 4 teams in the quarter-finals will have until Sunday night to compete for an appearance in the next round.

As we enter the final weeks of the season, feel free to continue making waiver transactions and changes to your rosters as you see fit. Best of luck to every team!

@Master Mind @Art Vandelay @Scottish⑦Canuck @73 Percent @Bombastik der Teutone @Mikeyboy440 @Jaku @22Sedinery33 @Alain Vigneault @Sane33

• Cheers 2

52 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Poor KJ, he made the most amount of moves this season, and missed the playoffs by a single point.

Weird seeing 7 teams, including myself, finish under .500

Goose with a great year but still probably won't win a playoff round.

Sucks sitting on just one big win. It's still nice knowing that big win is your moms heart. <3

Side bet this year MM? Winner has to make out with the loser?

Edited by 73 Percent
  • Haha 1