The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

33 minutes ago, kj29 said:

spacer.png

Welcome to Season 9 of CDCYHL!!!

The draft will be held on Sunday, October 2nd @ 2:00pm PST. It will take approximately 30 minutes.

(Can everyone make it? I think Sundays should be good for most people, similar to last year's draft.)

Congratulations to @Master Mind on yet another well-deserved, league-leading third CDCYHL Cup!

Quite the impressive milestone for the veteran Master Mind, who triumphantly defeated Jaku's team that was nearly unbeatable during the regular season.

With the upcoming season fast approaching, please post your 8 keepers anytime within the next week or so. Hooray for another exciting year of fantasy hockey! B)

@Master Mind @Art Vandelay @Scottish⑦Canuck @73 Percent @Bombastik der Teutone @Mikeyboy440 @Jaku @22Sedinery33 @Alain Vigneault @Sane33

Any way we can see our rosters from last year? I can't seem to find on yahoo.

16 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Any way we can see our rosters from last year? I can't seem to find on yahoo.

If you simply log into Yahoo, check our league and click on "My Team," your roster of players should still be there and up-to-date.

However, if that doesn't work for you, use this link to see your roster: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/cdcyhl/2021

Does anyone else have any other questions? To reiterate, draft is on Sunday, October 2nd @ 2:00pm PST. Post your keepers!!

• Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, kj29 said:

If you simply log into Yahoo, check our league and click on "My Team," your roster of players should still be there and up-to-date.

However, if that doesn't work for you, use this link to see your roster: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/cdcyhl/2021

Does anyone else have any other questions? To reiterate, draft is on Sunday, October 2nd @ 2:00pm PST. Post your keepers!!

Yeah for some reason my roster is empty.

• kj29 changed the title to CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9
45 minutes ago, 22Sedinery33 said:

I was wondering if we could for this season or next season, to add hits and blocks to give d-men more value in the pool.

I kind of like it the way scoring is structured now, which has been the same since this league started, but I would be more than happy to vote on it for next season!

I think the only GM left to post their keepers is @Scottish⑦Canuck. See you all at the draft, which is on Sunday, October 2nd @ 2:00pm PST / 5:00pm EST! :towel:

@Master Mind @Art Vandelay @Scottish⑦Canuck @73 Percent @Bombastik der Teutone @Mikeyboy440 @Jaku @22Sedinery33 @Alain Vigneault @Sane33

Spoiler

My keepers:

Matthews

Marner

Kuznetsov

Thomas

Zegras

Terry

Werenski

Andersen

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Master Mind said:

I'd be in favour of replacing PIM with hits.

That's the standard that fantasy leagues have changed to anyway.

I absolutely agree with MM too. I'd prefer hits, however if we did it would change who I keep for a couple players. Not sure if others would too.