The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I eat just about everything with a fork and knife and I truly love bacon. My thing is if you can put it on a plate, then eat it with a fork and knife. Pizza, dessert, fries, sandwiches, etc. I tried eating food without a fork and knife, and it was the strangest thing ever, out of my comfort zone. An exception would be soup, and if I could, I would.

I eat just about everything with a fork and knife and I truly love bacon. My thing is if you can put it on a plate, then eat it with a fork and knife. Pizza, dessert, fries, sandwiches, etc. I tried eating food without a fork and knife, and it was the strangest thing ever, out of my comfort zone. An exception would be soup, and if I could, I would.

I thought I was alone. The thought of "finger food" repulses me. People give me strange looks when I eat fries with a fork. Neanderthals.

Not much of a confession but I'm pretty much the opposite. The only time I'll use a knife is if I'm eating steak and if I can eat it with my fingers I do.

Also, I prefer just about every kind of food cold. If I warm something up it's never past a tepid/lukewarm.

Edited by ilduce39

I thought I was alone. The thought of "finger food" repulses me. People give me strange looks when I eat fries with a fork. Neanderthals.

My people are reminded of colonial times with statements like this one

*ptsd*

Not much of a confession but I'm pretty much the opposite. The only time I'll use a knife is if I'm eating steak and if I can eat it with my fingers I do.

Also, I prefer just about every kind of food cold. If I warm something up it's never past a tepid/lukewarm.

I like my coffee and drinks really warm. Lukewarm with food always tastes the best because if any warmer or colder the flavours get muted by the temp.

also I think somewhere along the line the universe intended for you to be my gay bff but it screwed up. I am the same re: bolded

I like my coffee and drinks really warm. Lukewarm with food always tastes the best because if any warmer or colder the flavours get muted by the temp.

also I think somewhere along the line the universe intended for you to be my gay bff but it screwed up. I am the same re: bolded

twinsies-o.gif

Agreed - I do drink tea/coffee at high temperatures.

Just lol.

Im glad we can all still get away with saying "fat".....ftr I always thought they were the givers

ftr if you have such a strong disposition toward the word or thought police I can recommend a number of Middle East/Asian countries for you. I'm glad in North America it's only people who fruitlessly try to be. Edited by Mr. Ambien

ftr if you have such a strong disposition toward the word or thought police I can recommend a number of Middle East/Asian countries for you. I'm glad in North America it's only people who fruitlessly try to be.

Perhaps you misinterpreted me.

I was trying to say that the usage of the word "fat" at least so far, when describing a body type hasnt offended anyone here anyway.

I mean is the word "obese" really going to make a fat person feel better? Doubtful.

You're preaching to the choir in regards to the thought police, word police, social justice warriors. PC is way outta hand imo and just aids the victim mentality of today.

I mean really; people need to harden up, lighten up and take a fuckn joke.

Perhaps you misinterpreted me.

I was trying to say that the usage of the word "fat" at least so far, when describing a body type hasnt offended anyone here anyway.

I mean is the word "obese" really going to make a fat person feel better? Doubtful.

You're preaching to the choir in regards to the thought police, word police, social justice warriors. PC is way outta hand imo and just aids the victim mentality of today.

I mean really; people need to harden up, lighten up and take a frackn joke.

My bad. I apologize, friend.