The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

Hey, I am not good at cooking too, but I just don't know how to cook. My oven no longer works, and it has not worked for months. I was using it to heat up the apartment, and then it stopped working. I'll probably make a not so useful wife. I don't have a clue when it comes to cooking, but I am really good at choosing wine, and I have someone who cleans for me.

I tend to burn everything so I feel your pain.

confession #58. i often have panic attacks, as a result of long term amphetamine, hallucinogen and a prescription abuse in my past. it sucks and sometimes they pop out of no where. often it happens when i'm walking home from work, late at night and i'll clutch the longest key i have, to gouge someones eye, if i get attacked. i was tested for schizophrenia in the past, as a result. for the most part, i'm mentally stable, but i have my demons that will never go away

in short, don't do drugs, kids. i'm in a good place in my life right now, but the mistakes i've made still haunt me

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Upvote 2

I teared up a bit watching Interstellar last night... The scenes with his daughter were KILLING me. Becoming a parent turns you in to a giant suck apparently :/

Those scenes are super emotional, so I feel you. Great movie.

Not even going to watch that after reading the title.

Marley and me was bad enough lol

Marley and me was TERRIBLE. It was so sad. It didnt help that I went into it expecting a comedy, for whatever reason.

I am horrible at keeping personal secrets. All my friends know this and tease me because of it, its not that I am not trustworthy I can and will keep major things that effect my friends from others but when it comes to myself I just can't keep quiet. I have a major secret I am keeping from all but my closest friends and its driving me NUTS. I find myself forced to lie to family and friends all the time but the worse thing is sitting there and pretending to care about the most stupid things.
Its really hard to sit there and be supportive when a friend starts going on about something so mudane and you are bursting at the seams to tell them your biggest secret but you can't...

Even the friends that know what's going on I find it super hard to concentrate or even care about their daily struggles with other friends or what their crush last said to them (like seriously don't care) so instead I just nod and smile and pretend like everything they say is the most exciting thing in the world.

I am such a bad friend. :unsure:

Edited by AppleJack

im looking for a new place to work. after a year and a half of bull, being a kitchen manager on the fly, cause we can't keep staff, i've had enough.

confession: i've had enough where i work LOL

Come work with moi.

The downside, you'll have to work in the kitchen.