The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I confess ~ 

I can be a little nutty when I email the vet or discuss with her about the cat.  I just emailed her asking about Sally's litter box, that the odor has increased since I have put her on the Tiki Cat, and asked if there is something I can put in the litter box, and if there is a better food for her.  I hope everything is okay!  Whenever there is a problem, the vet knows about it.  It's too bad she does not have an after hours number to call to discuss this.  This is my little precious, and I want to make sure she has the best care, and of course she is spoiled, eats expensive cat food, has a 6ft tall cat tree, and acts uppity.  And I trust this vet.  When Sally was 10, she became diabetic, and I brought her to another vet thinking she needed a change in food, and this other vet was not clear, and was not providing me the information I needed.  I didn't know how to handle this, so I took Sally to another vet for a second opinion, and the vet we have now, knew how to handle this, and the best insulin to put her on, the right food, and advised me that 20% of cats will go into remission if caught early.  9 months later, Sally was in remission. 

18 hours ago, brilac said:

I confess ~ 

I can be a little nutty when I email the vet or discuss with her about the cat.  I just emailed her asking about Sally's litter box, that the odor has increased since I have put her on the Tiki Cat, and asked if there is something I can put in the litter box, and if there is a better food for her.  I hope everything is okay!  Whenever there is a problem, the vet knows about it.  It's too bad she does not have an after hours number to call to discuss this.  This is my little precious, and I want to make sure she has the best care, and of course she is spoiled, eats expensive cat food, has a 6ft tall cat tree, and acts uppity.  And I trust this vet.  When Sally was 10, she became diabetic, and I brought her to another vet thinking she needed a change in food, and this other vet was not clear, and was not providing me the information I needed.  I didn't know how to handle this, so I took Sally to another vet for a second opinion, and the vet we have now, knew how to handle this, and the best insulin to put her on, the right food, and advised me that 20% of cats will go into remission if caught early.  9 months later, Sally was in remission. 

Raw food.

5 hours ago, riffraff said:

Raw food.

Thanks, I've seen raw food for cats.  The vet suggested Zero Odor spray and other low carb cat food.  I may put her back on the low carb Wellness cat food.  She was eating it before until she threw up on her chair, and it was not a fun time cleaning it up.

So I have been watching the New Kids on the Block concert with the Backstreet Boys on the Roku channel since I saw it on there, and boy those guys are better looking in the 40's as ever before, and they sing better too, and their stage presence is outstanding, as well as their dancing, and wardrobe!  They are so put together when they perform.  I don't really know how the Backstreet Boys perform, I've been fast-forwarding through them.  

When I was 8 or 9, I was so into them! Every girl in the neighborhood was into them. They were a big thing in the late 80's/early 90's.  I would go over to my friend's and we would watch their concert on VHS for hours! 

Edited by brilac

I paid the price for trying to excelerate my breathe.  I wear latex gloves 24/7 at work so I was trying to extract a piece of gum without touching it and somehow managed to slice my lower lip.  As I am driving home I notice I am bleeding so at a red light I was licking my lips so to speak.  Problem is after I finished I looked at the car behind me, and naturally it's a woman.  So she must of thought I was giving her some air kisses via my rear view mirror.  At least my breathe was minty fresh.

• Upvote 2