The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst ever CDC trolls

Desjardins' Mustache

Steve Bennett was definitely one of the best.

Do the mods automatically delete banned member's posts? Would it be possible to see any of SB's classic posts? That would be great.

Google ..

site:forum.canucks.com insertnamehere anyadditionalkeywords

Archive.org

Put in forum url.. browse like a maniac.

Steve Bennett was definitely one of the best.

Do the mods automatically delete banned member's posts? Would it be possible to see any of SB's classic posts? That would be great.

Hey, if you find some of his stuff please post it here"Wetcoast style"

I know I was posting in the same threads as that guy but I only remember the name.

Steve Bennett was unfunny and I didn't see why people thought he was such a great troll. When basically everyone knows you are trolling, you are no longer that great of a troll. Everything he did was obvious and just got in the way of other discussions. Mods allowed him to last way too long.

Shambelle, Bertuzzi Babe, Wetcoaster were not trolls. Which is actually an even greater insult to them, because trolls go out of their way to antagonize, whereas for these posters it was just their natural personality.

Cepr was good. I think Royal Flush, ImAllinRU?, and AllEyezonMe are the same poster.

Pouria also wasn't a troll, just an idiot.

Steve Bennett was unfunny and I didn't see why people thought he was such a great troll. When basically everyone knows you are trolling, you are no longer that great of a troll. Everything he did was obvious and just got in the way of other discussions. Mods allowed him to last way too long.

Shambelle, Bertuzzi Babe, Wetcoaster were not trolls. Which is actually an even greater insult to them, because trolls go out of their way to antagonize, whereas for these posters it was just their natural personality.

Cepr was good. I think Royal Flush, ImAllinRU?, and AllEyezonMe are the same poster.

Exactly what Coaster and Shambelle did. After a few heated debates with coaster I pm'd him to ask him not to do what was annoying me, he never replied and within 1/2 hour did exactly what I aked him not to do.

This guy was a real beauty.. :picard:

Also I feel like TOML is trolling himself.

The guy seems like he thinks his oven and toilet are conspiring to kill him.

No I'm actually a seriously sarcastic NHL pretendatroll and militant Canucks homer that perplexes many a 'whitty' user to infuriating levels of frustration (absolutely deliberately) so that they ultimately give up and head on back to HF, where I've been permabanned on their Canucks board for a 10yr old bs infraction committed in that site's infancy. Now that site has it's head stuck up so far up it's ass you can't even breathe without one of their nazimods writing you up. That's why i'm 'TOML' there and not TOMapleLaughs, after 10 years of being TOMapleLaughs. And that's why CDC is plainly better and always will be. Too many absolutely legit discussions on NHLNSA, er, HF, are simply shut down for being somewhat controversial, and to me that KILLS the original point of HF, a board for fans from all teams to discuss all things related to hockey. I'm playing nice on HF now though. You can't openly discuss things you want, ever, but it's still a good source for information on non-Canucks teams.

What bothers me more than HF's anal micromanagement is trolls from other teams pretending to be fans of this one, coming on CDC for purposes of taking pot shots from the sidelines while being in a state of 'casual observancy'. Especially when they act like they're a holier than thou fan in the process.

I could write an extensive list of people that I would consider legit trolls, and not just idiots, but why bother? They know who they are.

People mentioned Wetcoaster as a troll. I disagree. He was just a really, really bored person. Such as I am. Except he talks down to everyone even more than I do, backed up with a library of congress-worth of cut-and-paste evidence, usually legal, supporting every argument under the sun. I respected that.

Sharpshooter was another one i'd put in this category. But unless you dabbled in the God thread, he wasn't very relevant. Nice collection of animated gif comebacks.

I suspect both come back now and then to 'observe', at the least.

I respect users who simply put up content and/or have strong opinions and/or can make a good argument. Why not? That's the purpose of these boards. (Too bad HF does not realize this.)

Exactly what Coaster and Shambelle did. After a few heated debates with coaster I pm'd him to ask him not to do what was annoying me, he never replied and within 1/2 hour did exactly what I aked him not to do.

I don't think Wetcoaster could help himself. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I see trolls as trying to get a rise out of people for the sake of getting a rise out of people. Wetcoaster got a rise out of a lot of people, but I think he wasn't 'acting' or trying purposefully to stir the pot. I think he was just a bit of an asshole.

I don't think Wetcoaster could help himself. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I see trolls as trying to get a rise out of people for the sake of getting a rise out of people. Wetcoaster got a rise out of a lot of people, but I think he wasn't 'acting' or trying purposefully to stir the pot. I think he was just a bit of an asshole.

Wetcoaster was very obviously on the autism spectrum.

Wetcoaster was very obviously on the autism spectrum.

Pretty rare to find someone so knowledgeable yet unable to ever articulate their own opinion. Knew different laws inside and out (or at least where to find the relevant statute and copy/paste it), but when it came to things like offering a thought on the legitimacy of a law, what the law should be, etc., I don't think he had a very creative mind.

Aeromota is legit, IMO. He doesn't particularly like Brazilian politics or the football team for that matter but he's never crossed me as a troll.

unbeliaveble how many people here don´t think I´m real :lol:

when I read coments like "he´s not real" the VERY 1ST THING that comes to my mind is:

"No. I´m not real. :emot-parrot: I´m a super inteligent software able to behave like a human being in any possible way and my powerful mind is directly conected to the MATRIX" :towel:

my very own username shows it:

Aero: refer to Aeronautic, Aviation

Mota: my last name (Rodrigo N Mota)

Canucks: refering to the team...

"Aeromotacanucks"

of course I don´t like the Brazilian politics. anybody that can understand the portuguese language will hate them after some time. they do too many stupid things. I miss the military government...

I don´t like football/soccer too. I can´t stand on a country where an iliterate person can earn millions of euros just because that person can kick a ball better than anybody while people with real qualifications and study don´t receive 2% of it.

wanna check my facebook? go ahead. is "Rodrigo Nogueira Mota". and see it :lol:

Pretty rare to find someone so knowledgeable yet unable to ever articulate their own opinion. Knew different laws inside and out (or at least where to find the relevant statute and copy/paste it), but when it came to things like offering a thought on the legitimacy of a law, what the law should be, etc., I don't think he had a very creative mind.

That was the thing, he was just parroting things he could look up, not a single independent thought.

Archived