The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

does this mean Pokemon are real?

AppleJack

So I was searching the interwebs for Ruby and Sapphire news and I came across this article basically saying that Nintendo is making a REAL pokedex..and and I was like WHAT!.. Seriously Nintendo don't you think that is going to far..but then I was like........

shockedcat.jpg

What if Pokemon were real.....

I mean obviously Pokemon must be real if they are making a REAL pokedex. I am going go out hunting the elusive cat 'type' pokemon and fill my pokedex up with photos and be a crazy cat 'type' pokemon lady..

Here is the link to the article

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintendo-is-making-a-real-life-pokedex#.VBPSh2OHNRA

All silliness aside... Just think for a moment..what type of pokemon would you want to catch if they were real? and more importantly would you join Team Rocket?

I would want to catch a Meowth because Talking cats would be awesome...

So I was searching the interwebs for Ruby and Sapphire news and I came across this article basically saying that Nintendo is making a REAL pokedex..and and I was like WHAT!.. Seriously Nintendo don't you think that is going to far..but then I was like........

shockedcat.jpg

What if Pokemon were real.....

I mean obviously Pokemon must be real if they are making a REAL pokedex. I am going go out hunting the elusive cat 'type' pokemon and fill my pokedex up with photos and be a crazy cat 'type' pokemon lady..

Here is the link to the article

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintendo-is-making-a-real-life-pokedex#.VBPSh2OHNRA

All silliness aside... Just think for a moment..what type of pokemon would you want to catch if they were real? and more importantly would you join Team Rocket?

I would want to catch a Meowth because Talking cats would be awesome...

IIRC, it's not that Meowths can talk but that the Team Rocket one learned how to speak on his own.

I've always loved Jolteon (even though he sorta sucks). Looks like a badass though.

IIRC, it's not that Meowths can talk but that the Team Rocket one learned how to speak on his own.

I've always loved Jolteon (even though he sorta sucks). Looks like a badass though.

Obviously I need Team rockets meowth then :P

Having a jolton for the sole reason he is bad ass looking is legit! Think how u can chase away bullies by having him come out!

Archived