The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: An Unexpected Game - Mafia Wins!

Time Lord

Well. Funny timing I guess. I had been investigated by a supposed Sheriff last night. They've just contacted me now as they've said they were reluctant to contact me in the first place (Barring I'm KP, SK or Lackey).

Whether you want to believe me or not is up to you. Obviously that means we have no target but I am in contact with the Sheriff, regardless.

If there is a Doctor out there, can you contact me so I can give the name of you to the Sheriff, and save me so we can confirm you are the Doctor. As for the Vigilante, I'm not too sure if you would trust to contact me (I personally wouldn't), so with that, you can hold back until later rounds and we'll find a method to contact you.

One one two was sitting at home when she heard someone walking by her house. She got up and looked out her open window, and to her surprise, there was a suspicious-looking masked guy with a gun. "Don't the bad guys usually kill people at night?" she thought. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't even see the man raise his gun...

Dead

112 - TP

One one two was sitting at home when she heard someone walking by her house. She got up and looked out her open window, and to her surprise, there was a suspicious-looking masked guy with a gun. "Don't the bad guys usually kill people at night?" she thought. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't even see the man raise his gun...

Dead

112 - TP

wat

Unvote; vote Go Faulk Yourself

If the sheriff actually waited until now to contact you, you can thank them for digging your grave.

Archived