The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks | Sept. 26, 2014 | 7:00 PM PT | SNET ONE

-Vintage Canuck-

Is Sam Bennett playing again? Kid was something special to see.

I'm excited to see what Vey can do again if he plays. Also Gaunce - sounded like he impressed in Stockton.

Seems like an odd relegation for the sake of Jeffrey.

Whatever the case it's nice to have too many centres for a change.

Or it could be a typo. Right now by looking at that list, it lists: three left wingers, four centermen and five right wingers. So, one of the right wingers will have to move on the left, maybe Dorsett?

Or it could be a typo. Right now by looking at that list, it lists: three left wingers, four centermen and five right wingers. So, one of the right wingers will have to move on the left, maybe Dorsett?

Oh yeah, they must fire those things off pretty quick. Henrik Sedin is a standout triviality in this one. WIth other things in mind, like the actual game, I guess we'll forgive them.

Dorsett could slide over. Desjardins seems to be moving players around a bit in the lower ranks to find out what kind of flexibility there is in the utility players.

Does anyone know if Linden Vey can play right wing? And play it well? Id like to see a line of . Cause i think Horvat deserves a spot!

Higgins-Horvat-Vey

Yes, he can play on the right wing - that is his natural position.

I'm starting to think he's going to steal that spot from Kas...

Sedin, Sedin, Vrbata
Burrows, Bonino, Vey
Higgins, Horvat, Kassian
Matthias, Richardson, Hansen/Dorsett
Dorsett/Hansen
Vey/Kas can swap as their play dictates.
Shink/Jensen battle it out in Utica for first call up.
That's freaking deep baby.

Archived