The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Two Female Teachers Accused of Group Sex With Student

DonLever

Seriously, as a male come on.

A threesome...with two passably attractive teachers...videotaped?

Hell yes that's frigging awesome, i'd buy my son a car for that.

As an adult and a father...come on, couldn't have waited a few days until the kid was legal like the story says? Right is right and I always ID'd at the bar I worked at when I was bartending (for obvious and ethical reasons)

The sad thing is NOBODY can say they took advantage of this kid because...come on. Look at them! What boy wouldn't ? And of course the entire male world is going to hit up the Southpark NICE! comments.

Wrong is wrong and proper is proper.

Remove the notion of consent and everything else that comes along with the boy's age; he wanted it, they wanted it, we get it.

The issue that I see is that it is that there is a professional relationship between students and teachers, much in the same way with lawyers and clients, and other such examples, and those boundaries should not be crossed.

So you are saying that if an underage girl wants to have sex with two male teachers, she wouldn't be a victim there? So that should just be ok then? Because that is what you are essentially implying by saying they aren't a victim if they 'want' to do it.

If that 16 year old had sex with a 13 year old girl, that's acceptable.... but 16 (past the age of consent) can't consent to sex with someone who is an adult?

I know the whole student - teacher division shouldn't be allowed, but overall really harmless.

So you are saying that if an underage girl wants to have sex with two male teachers, she wouldn't be a victim there? So that should just be ok then? Because that is what you are essentially implying by saying they aren't a victim if they 'want' to do it.

If someone is of the age of consent, and they "want" to do something like this, then no, they are not a victim.

If someone is of the age of consent, and they "want" to do something like this, then no, they are not a victim.

Well the argument is that a 16 year old is much more easily influenced, and has not fully developed the reasoning power to decipher between right and wrong. That's why you see sexual predators praying on this age group.

Having said that, I have a feeling that 16 year old was more than aware of what he was doing, wasn't preyed upon, and is definitely not a victim.

What a snot nosed little 16 year old. Bangs a couple of teachers then rats them out to the cops

He did not rat the teachers out to the cops. He told friends and the story got out.

If he kept his mouth shut, he would still be having having sex with the teachers.

But then, thats what 16 years old like to do, brag about thier sexual adventures.

He did not rat the teachers out to the cops. He told friends and the story got out.

If he kept his mouth shut, he would still be having having sex with the teachers.

But then, thats what 16 years old like to do, brag about thier sexual adventures.

Something tells me he'll be doing fine in the sex department now that the whole school knows about his escapades.

What if it happens to your son? Or Daughter?

High fives all around?

I'd be a bit concerned myself.

Honestly, if I had a daughter I would absolutely not approve of something like this. If however my son managed to get with two attractive ladies, I cant lie, I think I'd be pretty damn impressed. Maybe it's a double standard but to me it seems like apples and oranges.

Seriously, as a male come on.

A threesome...with two passably attractive teachers...videotaped?

Hell yes that's frigging awesome, i'd buy my son a car for that.

As an adult and a father...come on, couldn't have waited a few days until the kid was legal like the story says? Right is right and I always ID'd at the bar I worked at when I was bartending (for obvious and ethical reasons)

The sad thing is NOBODY can say they took advantage of this kid because...come on. Look at them! What boy wouldn't ? And of course the entire male world is going to hit up the Southpark NICE! comments.

Wrong is wrong and proper is proper.

Would you buy your daughter a car if she was banged by two male teachers? Same difference, right?

Archived