The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs Oilers

MattJVD

All I can say is... it's fun to watch the canucks again! But in all seriousness, if they can play with that kind of determination and energy again then I am excited to watch that kind of hockey. Seemed to be alot more aggressive than last years team. Even the Sedins were out skating some of those young guys, they looked great again tonight.

All I can say is... it's fun to watch the canucks again! But in all seriousness, if they can play with that kind of determination and energy again then I am excited to watch that kind of hockey. Seemed to be alot more aggressive than last years team. Even the Sedins were out skating some of those young guys, they looked great again tonight.

The overtime was pure gold.

Once Bonino got that goal that shouldn't have counted, we had waaaaay more energy and completely took the game over. Well, I suppose we let another one in, but it was pretty much ours after that. The OT was insanely dominant. Haven't seen us play that dominantly in a long time.

The Sedins are back! I've never seen them this dominant so early in the season. Vrbata on their wing has inspired them!

Maybe im being to excited but the top line is hot, i think one more highly skilled forward on the 2nd line would make this team to a contender in the West, especially if the top line continues this level of play.

Vey, Miller, Bonino, Vrbata all acquisitions of Benning this past summer got us the win. feels good man B)

Once Bonino got that goal that shouldn't have counted, we had waaaaay more energy and completely took the game over. Well, I suppose we let another one in, but it was pretty much ours after that. The OT was insanely dominant. Haven't seen us play that dominantly in a long time.

Apparently it should have counted because the wording in the rule mentions "deliberately".

it's a great start but it's only edmonton and calgary

No one is saying we're world beaters. It was a very entertaining game and we came out on top. That's nice.

Archived