The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Kings | Nov.8, 2014 | 7:00 PM (PST) | HNIC - CBC |

TheRussianRocket.

Sbisa is usually on the right side of Hamhuis, I don't really see Jensen playing on the top line with the Sedins.

Here is Jensen's chance to show the Canucks that he is ready for the NHL and they shouldn't send him back down.

Unique GDT, I really like it. +1.

We needed Kassian for this road trip badly, tough loss for the team against the 3 toughest teams in the West. Also Vbrata's goal against the Sharks was a turning point, we're going to miss his skill. Not sure if we're deep enough to sustain a couple of big injuries, especially with their Kopitar coming back, but the Kings haven't been out-scoring many teams and really only have one good line that we need to shut down.

Toffoli's murdered the Canucks before so we need to slow his trio and we'll have a chance. I smell a goalie duel though.

2-1 Canucks. Jensen with a goal, Bieksa win the winner.

It could.

If it were to turn out that any 2 forwards couldn't go in L.A., Canucks would be short a forward. With Vrbata, Bonino and Kassian apparently all hurting, that possibility is large enough to make sure it will be avoided. Accordingly, I don't think one can take much from the fact Jensen was called up beyond that the fact the Canucks have players hurting and are making sure not to be caught with too few players able to go.

Since Canucks clearly have players hurting, we may well not know until game time who's going to play and who's going to sit. It is even possible that both Horvat and Jensen sit if Vrbata, Bonino and Kassian are all healthy enough to play. That isn't an argument about who SHOULD sit, just making the point that anything is still possible and nothing much can be inferred from the callup.

Bonino is hurting? I had no idea. I really hope it's just a precaution or Horvat sitting out with Vrbata really rolling with the Sedins it would suck if that was derailed because of injury.

LOL $160. What a world indeed.

Should not be a problem for them with the guys they have on the blue line, starting with Doughty. Not to mention their forward group and goaltending.

Still a very tough team to beat.

If they go down a defenseman during the game, then it's troublesome IMO.

I'm just hoping officials don't try to steal it from us again.

Just call it fair for God sakes. Have some freaking integrity.

I couldn't have said it better! I know the California teams are good, but I haven't seen a fairly officiated game between the Nucks and any of the Californian teams in years, Phoenix too for that matter. Let them play NHL and stop trying to push your mandate.

I'm just hoping officials don't try to steal it from us again.

Just call it fair for God sakes. Have some freaking integrity.

I couldn't have said it better! I know the California teams are good, but I haven't seen a fairly officiated game between the Nucks and any of the Californian teams in years, Phoenix too for that matter. Let them play NHL and stop trying to push your mandate.

Watch us get the same refs lol

Archived