Domi-Fabbri-Ritchie

Dal Colle-Paul-Baptiste

Bertuzzi-Cassels-Nastasiuk

Lemieux-Garlent-Konecny

Bigras - Harpur,

Nurse - McKeown,

Vande Sompel - Spencer

Spencer Martin

They want to see the players who will have the best chance playing at the World Juniors first as we can see in the lines. 2015s are playing on the 4th line/3rd pairing. Konecny, Vande Sompel, Spencer.

Nurse is going to be a beast IMO, I love his game.

That was totally hooking but, man, it was embellished hard.

0-0 after 1 period of play. To no one's surprise, team OHL is outplaying Russia by a good margin. Couple of missed shots on good chances early on.

Cassels' line hasn't been able to establish a good forecheck yet but they've been prominent physically. Bertuzzi is throwing his body around and Cassels has been involved in post-whistle scrums. Playing like an agitating group for sure.

Russia doesn't let anyone come to their crease after WHL just kept crashing the net and attacking the goalie in the 2 games they played.

Nurse, Domi, Dal Colle were pretty awesome that period, everyone was pretty good. I'd like to see more physicality from the other lines than the Domi-Fabbri-Ritchie line.

Cassels' line hasn't been able to establish a good forecheck yet but they've been prominent physically. Bertuzzi is throwing his body around and Cassels has been involved in post-whistle scrums. Playing like an agitating group for sure.

Not sure why Cassels isn't playing with Dal Colle.

They play him with Paul and Baptiste instead?

I don't get that move.

The 3 Canadian Junior Leagues have only a little bit of skill on them, the rest is a whole bunch of grinders. Ritchie, Domi, Fabbri, Dal Colle are the only "skill" forwards the rest are not that great players with skill.

what the hell

Team OHL has left Russian players open, but they're also not getting the big-time saves that the Russians are getting.

The 3 Canadian Junior Leagues have only a little bit of skill on them, the rest is a whole bunch of grinders. Ritchie, Domi, Fabbri, Dal Colle are the only "skill" forwards the rest are not that great players with skill.

I'd say Konecny is pretty skilled.

Picked up some tickets so I went to the game tonight. I haven't had a chance to watch any of the games up to this point but left the rink wondering how Russia was up so badly so far. They really didn't look all that impressive at all. The Domi/Ritchie line was clearly the best one on the ice but Josh Ho-Sang's soft hands were pretty evident too.

As a Canuck fan I was obviously watching Subban kinda closely. He's small, very small. You can tell the skill is there (I've seen him play a bunch with Belleville being right up the road), but honestly I didn't think he had a great game. The mistakes were minor ones but they were still there. He had the pleasure of playing with Darnell Nurse who honestly is a rock. Both teams have been staying at the hotel I work at and Nurse is pretty much the exact same height as me at 6'4". He hasn't filled out yet, but when he does look out. Subban on the other hand, you think he looks small in his gear? If I didn't know who he was I would've guessed he was the 14 year old stick boy travelling with the team.

Anyway, good showing for the OHL. The game itself was lacking a little intensity but still pretty entertaining.

Archived