The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Senators

KariyaSakicAnderson

Man it's like a 90's webpage exploded onto the OP.

I like it.

That's what I thought too.

Enjoy the game everyone, and remember the service and sacrifice that many made for us to sit back and do so.

Canucks 5-1, I feel a beat down and the Sedins are due to connect soon.

Going to be an emotional Remembrance Day given everything that has happened recently. I hope the Canucks have a decent ceremony to honor those fallen and still serving.

3-2 OT win. Anderson makes 37 saves (he has been unreal lately). Miller with 28 saves.

Horvat

Jensen

Hank

Ryan

MacArthur

!Go Canucks Go!

Cirillo is from Hamilton, not Ottawa, and that was nearly a month ago. I live in Ottawa and apart from Harper and the media, people aren't blowing this out of proportion. It sucks to be shot and killed by a crazy person and I feel bad for him and his family, but have no respect for people trying to exploit this to start more wars and cause more death and misery. So tonight is going to be just a hockey game, nothing more. Go Canucks Go!

I guess that you're not connecting the dots that today is Remembrance Day...a day that we honor all who served this great nation of ours. It just so happens that Cirillo is top of mind for many respectful Canadians. And where in this thread are there any indications that people are trying exploit the attack on Cirillo to perpetuate the pain and suffering that war brings on?

Morning skate underway. Vrbata, Sbisa, Dorsett, Kassian, and Sestito are not on the ice for #Canucks.

Injuries are starting to build up. Last year the Canucks had an average of three players out with injuries each game and were one of the worst teams in that regard. Hopefully we can go a few weeks without an injury so our players can recover.

Injuries are starting to build up. Last year the Canucks had an average of three players out with injuries each game and were one of the worst teams in that regard. Hopefully we can go a few weeks without an injury so our players can recover.

Hopefully our callups and rookies step it up now that they are starting and need to produce.

Horvat with a hattie, why not...Jensen with one too!

6-2 Canucks.

Yikes Jannik.

Love him but not on the 1st line please..

He did alright a few games last season there so maybe he'll pot one tonight but..

Would rather see Vey there and Hansen on Bo's wing to give some veteran presence on the 4th line.

Yikes Jannik.

Love him but not on the 1st line please..

He did alright a few games last season there so maybe he'll pot one tonight but..

Would rather see Vey there and Hansen on Bo's wing to give some veteran presence on the 4th line.

Last game, we saw Vey and Hansen switching places for some shifts. Could see that happening again tonight, if Hansen struggles. But I really want to see a different player on the powerplay instead of Hansen. How about the other Dane, Jensen?

Archived