The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Senators

KariyaSakicAnderson

I think it will be very interesting to see Lazaar versus Horvat. Our first chance in the NHL so I hope they both stay in the line up.

Two great young Canadian rookie centers who's identity comes from battling, being competitive & team first hockey players. Plus had 1st round offensive skills and NHL bodies.

.GREAT match up! :towel:

So excited...

Im really starting to root for this Bo guy. Seems like a good kid and has a hot mom.

He needs a goal....I hope he gets one as I see it potentially adding a real confidence to his game that could allow him to produce more.

Id like to see him with a few more minutes of ice time.

3-1 nucks

Bo

Burr

Dank

The Senators will win playing for that Nathan Cirillo guy. 7-2 Sens. Ryan x 3, Wiercioch x 2, MacArthur x 1, x Karlsson x 1, Richardson x 1, Bonino x 1

Cirillo is from Hamilton, not Ottawa, and that was nearly a month ago. I live in Ottawa and apart from Harper and the media, people aren't blowing this out of proportion. It sucks to be shot and killed by a crazy person and I feel bad for him and his family, but have no respect for people trying to exploit this to start more wars and cause more death and misery. So tonight is going to be just a hockey game, nothing more. Go Canucks Go!

I had a dream last night that a Sedin retired from hockey to work on the drilling rigs. We had this conversation while painting my fence. We were painting my fence in the winter and I was like, " shouldn't you be playing hockey? It's winter" then he told me his intentions.

I'm not sure what this means, I just know it's directly related to the outcome of this game.

My Powers come with great responsibility.

Yeah Canuck dreams are always weird. I recently had one where kassian was benched because I had to teach him how to read so he could properly drive the zamboni.

I had a dream last night that a Sedin retired from hockey to work on the drilling rigs. We had this conversation while painting my fence. We were painting my fence in the winter and I was like, " shouldn't you be playing hockey? It's winter" then he told me his intentions.

I'm not sure what this means, I just know it's directly related to the outcome of this game.

My Powers come with great responsibility.

I had a dream that the night before the LA game we lost.. No dreams for this one though!

More concerned with their energy level through this crazy scheduling, after Sunday's 6 games in 9 nights against the biggest teams in the west, travelling back for one day off and back at it, 7 games in 11 nights.

Not to mention the intensity and emotion of their last game and the banged up lineup, so with a desperate Ottawa team it's ripe for a let down, hope not. Canucks 3-2 in OT.

Archived