The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: New Super Mafia Bros (Game on!)

Zfetch

Just a hunch. I didn't like how he opened his post.

Incorrect hunch. Don't make that mistake.

Was just making a comment on how the guy is never not Mafia. I don't know if there's an example of when he wasn't. Makes otherwise look like she's a perennial TP extraordinaire.

Actually wait couldn't everyone who is TP just reveal, then if there are any duplicates we can just figure out between them who is lying and who is real? Is that the fatal flaw in giving everyone specific named roles, instead of just TP?

Yes, we could do this. The upside is we'd know one of every double was lying. The downside is that all the TP specials are then known to the Mafia. They kill off the Doc first, then the Sheriff, then the Vig, and so on. It'd be a race to see who could win, and if the TP get one of the double-claims wrong we'd fall behind. And all the while the Cult will grow, unless we get lucky and lynch them first.

I don't support a full reveal right now. Anyone who feels comfortable doing so can PM Kes their roles, and next round if he's proven to be Mario (i.e. no one else comes forward, SS flips up Mafia, and so on) he can start to make sense of everything for us.

Incorrect hunch. Don't make that mistake.

Was just making a comment on how the guy is never not Mafia. I don't know if there's an example of when he wasn't. Makes otherwise look like she's a perennial TP extraordinaire.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been on a pretty decent TP streak tho.

and in case anyone was wondering my previous post was my weak attempt at wit while claiming my role.

so yes, I am daisy.

Archived