The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Leafs

-DLC-

Blueberries Trivia!  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got a kick out of some Leafs fans on TSN saying how "the Leafs are better on paper", "Leafs have more depth", "easy win for Leafs", "Nucks don't have dynamic players like Phaneuf and Kessel", Kessel is the most dynamic player in the league today". It had me wondering if Apollo had become a Leaf's fan.

The only thing sweeter than a win itself tonight would be the Leaf's fans whining afterwards and the Eastern Media being forced to write something positive about the Nucks. Even in todaysa write up on TSN they had to refer to how the Leafs broke a losing streak against the Nucks last year...no mention of the absolute drubbing the Nucks gave them last year.

If the boys approach this like the Pittsburgh game, the Leafs will lose and possibly in a big way.

"It's always fun to play ex-teammates. It'll be nice to see Boother and Santo" - Kevin Bieksa

B4MBRmDCEAANjjN.jpg

Arg I hate when ex canucks play us... Santo has been amazing for them this year. I have a feeling he's gonna have a big game and stick it to benning. His worst move as gm so far was not giving Santo a contract.

Also booth can be a game changer, once every 15 games. Hopefully this isn't one of the 15 games.

If Miller plays solid, we should have no difficulty bending these Leafs over. If he plays average, then we should still win. And if he plays horrible, we should still win. LOL

Canucks win via humiliation.

Stanton 'Hornvqvists' Kessel with a devastating open ice hit, Phagoof challenges him but Bieksa intercepts and proceed to pummel him in font of all of Canada.

Burrows trolls the entire Laughs bench after that and the Sedins put on a show the rest of the game.

Archived