The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Leafs

-DLC-

Blueberries Trivia!  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...and Bieksa laying a beating on Lupul for his attempted beheading of Daniel last year which will make Don Cherry gush about him on Coach's Corner!!

Yes... And hopefully that beating includes a Kevin Bieksa (Dan Hamhuis) hipcheck, that sends that pretty boy Lupul flipping through the air. B)

Ok you guys who ever comes up with the best caption I will add it in this image and retire to the gallery. ill post the winner at end of the game. Go Nucks Go

tor_zps662e7911.png

"Whoahha Johnny, Wait a Minute. After All, I am Smarter then the average Bear... Just Leave It On The Ice"

remember when Lupul tried elbowing Sedin and ended up nailing Kadri instead.. hahahaha

As they do against Edmonton, the Sundins usually play well against the Leafs.

Still not a fan of the Vey for Garrison trade, when we could have just kept Santo.

At some point you (and others) really gotta let this go.

Have fun watching your radio and later lecturing us all on what really happened.

I think Nit's onto something. JB could simultaneously improve our scouting and save a whole lot on airfare and hotels by simply issuing them transistor radios.

Funny..!

Honestly he's such a likable guy. Too bad it didn't work out... Gillis made the right move.

On paper the AMEX Line should have dominated. I think booth Bonino higgy would be a pretty nice line. Definitely not booth at 4.5 though

LOL Santo is so grossly overrated and is just a depth player - we don't need him.

Maybe you didn't watch the canucks play last year or any Leafs games this year. Only explanation.

Santo was logging up over 20 minutes many nights, playing in all situations and producing without the twins on his line or with them.

And this year... Well he's +13 on a horrible team and has 18 points. The guy was a Burnaby kid who repeatedly said how much he loves Vancouver. Worst move by JB easily.

JB has done amazing but you can't possibly argue Santo isn't worth 1.5 million Smh...

Maybe you didn't watch the canucks play last year or any Leafs games this year. Only explanation.

Santo was logging up over 20 minutes many nights, playing in all situations and producing without the twins on his line or with them.

And this year... Well he's +13 on a horrible team and has 18 points. The guy was a Burnaby kid who repeatedly said how much he loves Vancouver. Worst move by JB easily.

JB has done amazing but you can't possibly argue Santo isn't worth 1.5 million Smh...

He's softer than butter on a hot summers day. Doesn't fit the culture change

So many good stories in this game from 2010: comeback win from 3-0 vs. Leafs in the 3rd, Burrows ripping it up on HNIC after McLean's hit piece after Augergate, Raycroft's return to Toronto after getting bought out...

I miss the Bow and Arrow salute from Burr, been awhile since i've seen that.

Archived