The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Breaking Bad Edition- Hosted by the great MVP

Höglander87

so, I've only watched part of one ep of this show so I don't know a whole lot what's going on.... All I know is that Hal (aka the dad) from malcom in the middle is supposed to be able to pull off all of this..... And that they get rid of a body in a bath tub and that it is possible to do that (or so I was told by a chem prof in uni)

How much will I be missing out on stuff, because I haven't watched the show?

I won't be on again until late tomorrow or Wednesday.
Vote Otis to keep the vote tied. I'd rather we lynch Stamkos after his first post, though.
I'm TP.

Unvote

After hosting a game where 112 was Yoshi(for a bit) he came out with his role immediately. This time he doesn't. Weird.

Vote 112

Yeah, let's make sure all the regular tp state their position and name, so that in a game where the cult can only recruit regular TP that the cult leader won't miss their target.

sorry - TP gonna lose again :bigblush:

also yeah - regular TP shouldn't name themselves in the thread, it cuts down on targets for the mafia and cult

What these two just said everyone revealing their names will just ensure that the Cult knows who to target and the Mafia knows who the specials probably are.

What these two just said everyone revealing their names will just ensure that the Cult knows who to target and the Mafia knows who the specials probably are.

What this guy just said about the cult knowing who to target will just further ensure the Cult knows who to target at Target.

Archived