The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Jagr Open To Being Traded

Baer.

Pass.

He's still viable but we are slow as it is. He's not worth sitting someone out. We have too many NHL forwards and Vey needs games.

It's the land before time up in NJ, my guess is they will ship him to any team that offers a player under 30 years old.

Pass.

He's still viable but we are slow as it is. He's not worth sitting someone out. We have too many NHL forwards and Vey needs games.

It's the land before time up in NJ, my guess is they will ship him to any team that offers a player under 30 years old.

Were people here considering him? lol (I didn't read any of the other posts)

Pass.He's still viable but we are slow as it is. He's not worth sitting someone out. We have too many NHL forwards and Vey needs games.It's the land before time up in NJ, my guess is they will ship him to any team that offers a player under 30 years old.

slow enough to get a hat trick im sure vey would be happy if he ever gets a nhl hat trick in his whole career let alone 16 speed doesnt matter when your a legend with two cup rings and a hart and 5 art ross trophies id take a crippled 50 yr old jagr over anyone in our bottom 6

I wouldn't go for him with the way we've been playing. We're squeaking out some wins right now but in nail biting fashion.

However if we look for real by the deadline and benning sees us fit to make a serious run, I'd be down for Jagr for sure.

With Horvat making the jump I wouldn't be too hurt moving vey for him. Like I said though, only if we've improved and poised to make a run. I like vey and would like to see him develop but if him and a pick could give us a playoff boost, I think you gotta do it.

I wouldn't go for him with the way we've been playing. We're squeaking out some wins right now but in nail biting fashion.

However if we look for real by the deadline and benning sees us fit to make a serious run, I'd be down for Jagr for sure.

With Horvat making the jump I wouldn't be too hurt moving vey for him. Like I said though, only if we've improved and poised to make a run. I like vey and would like to see him develop but if him and a pick could give us a playoff boost, I think you gotta do it.

You're on point for sure. I wouldn't give Vey for him though. I think Vey has top 6 potential, IMHO. I'd give Burrows for Jagr and a pick. But only at the deadline and only if we are in a good position for a playoff spot.

You're on point for sure. I wouldn't give Vey for him though. I think Vey has top 6 potential, IMHO. I'd give Burrows for Jagr and a pick. But only at the deadline and only if we are in a good position for a playoff spot.

I think he has top six potential too but that top six potential won't help us win a cup this year. Giving up burrows right before the playoffs would be a step backwards in my opinion. I'm talking about loading up if we're going for it and unfortunately that means giving up something from our future. Vey would be the easiest to let go because we've finally got some talent on the farm and Bo is playing well.

Still be tough to pull the trigger though. I'd want to make damn sure these guys can make some noise in the playoffs first.

Archived