mattias richardson vey

hansen dorsett

hamhuis tanev

edler clendening

sbisa bieska

stanton weber

lack

markstrom

this is lineup before miller comes back from injury around playoffs markstrom will go help comets playoffs leaving our lineup at 24 people one over the limit. Who can be sent down other than kenins without having to go through waivers ? clendening ? do we roll with 8 d or 13f we have a logjam kenins has 10 points in 14 games and is playing great no way they can send him down meaning will kassian will sit in pressbox even though he has 10 points in last 10games im just wandering how benning will solve this problem qny ideas guys? vey cant be sent down with out waivers this lineup is gonna be awesome if we get healthy but not sure how benning can send kenins down hes flying out there hitting scoring getting assists does anyone know the rules for waivers and playoffs and how many roster players can be up in bigs compared to reg season id love to know

Hi. It'd be a lot easier to read if you put periods and commas in your paragraph.

Sedin Sedin Kassian
Higgins Bonino Vrbata
Burrows Horvat Kenins
Matthias Richardson Vey
Hansen Dorsett

Hamhuis Tanev
Edler Clendening
Sbisa Bieska
Stanton Weber

Lack
Markstrom

This is lineup before miller comes back from injury around playoff time. Markstrom will be sent down to help the Comets playoff run leaving our lineup at 24 people - one over the limit. Who can be sent down other than Kenins without having to go through waivers? Clendening? Do we roll with 8 D or 13F?

We have a logjam Kenins has 10 points in 14 games and is playing great. There's no way they can send him down meaning will kassian will sit in pressbox even though he has 10 points in thelast 10 games. I'm just wondering how Benning will solve this problem. Any ideas guys? Vey cant be sent down with out waivers.

This lineup is gonna be awesome if we get healthy but I'm not sure how Benning can send Kenins down. Hes flying out there; hitting, scoring, and getting assists. Does anyone know the rules for waivers and playoffs and how many roster players can be up in the bigs compared to reg season? I'd love to know.

Fixed.

willie will play the players, he believes will give him the best chance to win...i know that's what i'ld would do...

mine would be

sedin..sedin..burrows; bonino..matthias..vrbata; kenins..horvat..hansen; dorsett..higgins..richardson..extra players ..

kassian and vey

edler..tanev..;hamhuis..bieksa..;sbisa..clendening..;..biega..weber....

miller..lack...

Can't read that paragraph... hurts me eyes :(

Pretty much.

Anyways it is interesting to see what will happen. I really don't want Kennis to lose his roster spot, but it looks like that will be what happens when all the forwards come back from injury. Although we could see rotating scratches.

11 year old Jordyn Leopold writes better than you. Sorry I have tried hard not to criticize you for it but its been a long day and couldn't stand reading past the first sentence.

He doesn't capitalize at all. She capitalizes too much. Combine them, and they probably write at a 7th grade level.

sedin sedin kassian

higgins bonino vrbata

burrows horvat kenins

mattias richardson vey

hansen dorsett

hamhuis tanev

edler clendening

sbisa bieska

stanton weber

lack

markstrom

this is lineup before miller comes back from injury around playoffs markstrom will go help comets playoffs leaving our lineup at 24 people one over the limit. Who can be sent down other than kenins without having to go through waivers ? clendening ? do we roll with 8 d or 13f we have a logjam kenins has 10 points in 14 games and is playing great no way they can send him down meaning will kassian will sit in pressbox even though he has 10 points in last 10games im just wandering how benning will solve this problem qny ideas guys? vey cant be sent down with out waivers this lineup is gonna be awesome if we get healthy but not sure how benning can send kenins down hes flying out there hitting scoring getting assists does anyone know the rules for waivers and playoffs and how many roster players can be up in bigs compared to reg season id love to know

I think your post is pregnant. It missed a period.

Its unlikely we will be 100% healthy.

I would guess Clendening, Stanton or Weber would be rotated in and out.

For forwards I would guess Kenins and Kassian would be healthy scratches some of the time, unless they both stay on these hot streaks.

But realistically even with players coming back, we will always have a couple forwards injured and a dman or two.

Archived