The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

50 Shades of Mafia [GAME OVER]

Captain Aerosex

Thank you to whomever gave me my second plus on this post, because my rep is finally at 1,000.

Maybe I should just head into Canucks talk and spam things like "go canucks" and "everyone is climbing back on the bandwagon", so it doesn't take me years to reach my next 1,000.

1001 now.

You're pretty much at 2000 already, only 999 to go.

LOL what da. You know you've made it big in mafia when you get private convos made about you hahaha.

But seriously speaking, MR is probably the best choice but he is probably busy and I'm the next best thing. No offense but VIC and Toews are too easy to figure out nowadays. But you'd be my 3rd or 4th choice. Big Mike is legit too but not active

Dude, you're a shell of your former self... no offense, but you've been really sucking the last few months and there are quite a few players I'd put in front of you atm...

Was this the first game when Dral was going bat**** crazy?

Edit: I'm also wondering why I viewed that group thread 2-3 months later :blink:

One of the games I went crazy ;)

Thank you to whomever gave me my second plus on this post, because my rep is finally at 1,000.

Maybe I should just head into Canucks talk and spam things like "go canucks" and "everyone is climbing back on the bandwagon", so it doesn't take me years to reach my next 1,000.

LoL - or just post in threads other then mafia ones :P

my rep is at like 1600 and mostly from OT I think

I'm at 1848 no idea how rep points don't mean $&!#e without a minus option TBH

If I am not mistaken, there seems to be a consensus forming that MR would perhaps be the best representative. Would it be possible for anyone to try and reach out to him on my behalf and ask if he'd be interested in participating? :)

no actually, the consensus is forming around me congealing into a mass bubble of ectoplasm, and yes im interested in participating...

I think MR is also without much time lately.

We could make an opt-in poll where anyone who wishes to be a possible representative can put their name up. Everyone votes for another poster and, after a day or two of voting, whoever has the most votes goes to the playoffs. It would ensure that our representative is interested and able to commit to the game.

I'm glad our CDC-bred talent is starting to receive its deserved recognition :-)

First of all, I really and truly appreciate the love being thrown my way. My life for the past 6 months has not been the best, and is currently peaking in the wrong direction in several ways. So seeing everyone, even the MVP himself, nominate me has brightened my day considerably. Thank you to everyone. :)

So. Well. At the moment, my life is way too busy. I get about an hour and a half of time to myself in any given day. BUT...that is HOPEFULLY going to change by mid-May. Thingyman mentions the first game beginning on Apr 6, and other games following in the 1-3 months afterward. IF I could be in a game that didn't begin until, say, the third week of May, I might be able to participate. (I could also maybe do the Apr 6 game, as long as I was killed off before the following Monday, since that's when I'd lose my free time.)

But I know that's kind of demanding, and I can't even guarantee what I say. (Although if I commit to it, I'll make sure to participate as much as possible, of course.) So it might just be best for CDC to elect another representative, and I'll throw my hat in the ring for next year.

First of all, I really and truly appreciate the love being thrown my way. My life for the past 6 months has not been the best, and is currently peaking in the wrong direction in several ways. So seeing everyone, even the MVP himself, nominate me has brightened my day considerably. Thank you to everyone. :)

So. Well. At the moment, my life is way too busy. I get about an hour and a half of time to myself in any given day. BUT...that is HOPEFULLY going to change by mid-May. Thingyman mentions the first game beginning on Apr 6, and other games following in the 1-3 months afterward. IF I could be in a game that didn't begin until, say, the third week of May, I might be able to participate. (I could also maybe do the Apr 6 game, as long as I was killed off before the following Monday, since that's when I'd lose my free time.)

But I know that's kind of demanding, and I can't even guarantee what I say. (Although if I commit to it, I'll make sure to participate as much as possible, of course.) So it might just be best for CDC to elect another representative, and I'll throw my hat in the ring for next year.

I could definitely allot you to a game for the third week of May. And it wouldn't be too much of an issue if you find out before the game that you can't actually participate anyway - we'll just find another CDC rep then. The only issue would be if there's a chance that you could suddenly find yourself without time DURING the game. So the question is if you started the game in late May - would it be so that you would know that you have the time for the next 2 weeks?

Archived