The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

50 Shades of Mafia [GAME OVER]

Captain Aerosex

Good game guys. Thanks to CA for hosting, or whatever it is that last round was.

I had assumed TL was going to get the lynch this round, but 3 of the TP voting for MR cemented the game a round early.

I'm cursious as to what the roles were. The only special we actually knew was Barzal. and that was because he told us.

Yep. Not surprised. I legitimately did not sign up for this game, and only found out I was in it later. I decided to at least not let myself be God-killed by voting at least once every two rounds. But that apparently just meant I was clearly reading the thread and simply refusing to contribute. You guys should know by now that if I'm Mafia I contribute my *** off. :lol:

Good game guys. Thanks to CA for hosting, or whatever it is that last round was.

I had assumed TL was going to get the lynch this round, but 3 of the TP voting for MR cemented the game a round early.

I'm cursious as to what the roles were. The only special we actually knew was Barzal. and that was because he told us.

Holdddd up

Heyyyyyyyy

FramingDragon (Snoop Dogg)

John Locke (Regular Kanye)

g_bassi13 (Ray J)

Time Lord (Hater)

In4TheCup (Regular Kanye)

Virtanen87 (Hater)

Vrienzy (Regular Kanye)

HashtagNucks (Hater)

Mikeyboy44 (Hater)

Big Mike (Regular Kanye)

Otherwise (Regular Kanye)

Go Faulk Yourself (North West *Chose to become his own man*)

Dral (Regular Kanye)

ilduce39 (Regular Kanye)

Rick Grimes (George W. Bush)

Peaches (Regular Kanye)

VICanucksfan5551 (Hater)

Apples (Taylor Swift)

Kakanucks (Jay-Z)

Denguin (Hater)

One one two (Regular Kanye *Converted to Blue Ivy Carter*)

Intoewsables (Regular Kanye)

mau5trap (Regular Kanye)

Buddhas Hand (Beyoncé)

King Heffy (Regular Kanye)

Master Radishes (Regular Kanye)

Matthew Barzal (Kim Kardashian)

Zftech (2009 MTV VMAs Kanye West)

Twinblade Pack

Round 1: Peaches (pass to ilduce39 and Intoewsables)

Round 2: Intoewsables (pass to Peaches and One one two)

Round 3: One one two (pass to Time Lord and Intoewsables)

Round 4: Time Lord (pass to g_bassi13 and Denguin)

Round 5: g_bassi13 uses TB Pack to kill Big Mike

Yep. Not surprised. I legitimately did not sign up for this game, and only found out I was in it later. I decided to at least not let myself be God-killed by voting at least once every two rounds. But that apparently just meant I was clearly reading the thread and simply refusing to contribute. You guys should know by now that if I'm Mafia I contribute my *** off. :lol:

For the most part me too man. I think I asked a question and that was a sign up, lol. I was stuck in the bush two and half hours outside of Fort Nelson with next to bill cell service. I was lucky to get a vote every second round untill Thursday when I got home for days off.

I like the show, but no. I wouldn't even be in for a "Master Radishes" themed game. :( (No idea how that would work, just making a point.)

We need a CDC themed Mafia game. Where roles are named and crafted to some of the regulars and past players.

But I'm in for this Dr Who game.

We need a CDC themed Mafia game. Where roles are named and crafted to some of the regulars and past players.

But I'm in for this Dr Who game.

We could go retro, and give out roles like Baldy.Auldy, MastahTJ, Venom52, oh captain my captain, and Denguin (um...)

Or we could have it so everyone who joins becomes a role/character, but they are assigned randomly. So MR gets the gbassi role, Intoewsables gets the Aladeen role, VIC gets the drunken CA role.

Haha I had fun trying to throw you under the bus :D

Archived