The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game of the Doctor [Game Over, You have been Converted!]

Where's Wellwood

Here are some additional rules. Failure to follow these rules will result in a godkill.

Rule 1: The Doctor lies.

Rule 1B: Don't wander off.

Rule 7: Never run when you're scared.

Rule 27: Never knowingly be serious.

Rule 54: Anything can come from outside of the universe, but nothing can come from before the universe.

Rule 408: You should always waste time when you don't have any. Time is not the boss of you.

The Doctor's in charge.

Stay out of trouble.

Don't ask stupid questions. (just kidding you can)

Do everything the Doctor tells you.

Never interfere in the affairs of people or planets, unless there are children crying.

Never use force! You just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross. In which case, always use force.

Never ignore coincidence. Unless of course you're busy, then always ignore coincidence.

Foreknowledge is dangerous.

Some points in time are fixed. They must always happen.

Not all of time can be rewritten.

People of all factions, read this important information carefully:

Note: Roles which work the same as a regular game but with a different name will not be included here. The roles discussed here are not in full detail.

The Doctor: The role of The Doctor will regenerate every nightfall and will regenerate an extra time upon the death of the current Doctor. Note: The Doctor has a limited number of regenerations.

The Sheriff: Jack Harkness has pseudoimmortality. Upon being targeted for one kill he will instead lose his investigation the following round rather than dying.

Serial Killer: The Master is a Time Lord just like the Doctor, and as such, has one regeneration of his own, which is triggered upon death. The Master wins if the only remaining players are him and non-special TP's.

There may be conversion roles or other special powers in the game. So watch out, but trust us, there's no way we would let any role be OP. There would be factors in the game to account for that, and it wouldn't just become a guessing game

People of all factions, read this important information carefully:

Note: Roles which work the same as a regular game but with a different name will not be included here. The roles discussed here are not in full detail.

The Doctor: The role of The Doctor will regenerate every nightfall and will regenerate an extra time upon the death of the current Doctor. Note: The Doctor has a limited number of regenerations.

The Sheriff: Jack Harkness has pseudoimmortality. Upon being targeted for one kill he will instead lose his investigation the following round rather than dying.

Serial Killer: The Master is a Time Lord just like the Doctor, and as such, has one regeneration of his own, which is triggered upon death. The Master wins if the only remaining players are him and non-special TP's.

There may be conversion roles or other special powers in the game. So watch out, but trust us, there's no way we would let any role be OP. There would be factors in the game to account for that, and it wouldn't just become a guessing game

Notice how he uses the term regenerate like my earlier role claim.

If you needed any confirmation for TP specials to PM me. Do it before its 2 late!

Might as well get this started right away, TP Specials PM me now!

I'm "The 8th doctor"

I get to save someone not named Zfetch this round, and the ability "regenerates" to someone else, except "I can't pick who".

I'm pretty much medkit, without the power of choosing who to give it to.

After this round, I then become regular TP, so this is the only round I get to save someone.

PM ME!!!

There is the earlier post on the last page for those who missed it.

Specials, PM!!!!!

Do it, or I'll lather you with butter and rape you to death.

Archived