The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blue Jackets @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Watching the game tonight was like watching a re-run of the Wizard of Oz...no heart...no courage...no brain. And the little man behind the curtain...lots of that going on tonight.

Well done Canucks...you guys were awesome. You know exactly what to do when you have the opportunity to create a little gap from those chasing you. Great effort.

exactly, same script different game. they talk about the importance of winning games like these but i dont see it. this is like letdown # __ of games we should have won.

Good one game and just a dismal the next...typical Canuck trend this year.

Last year was constantly giving up the lead late in the game.

Not impressed by the half-hearted effort tonight...

I don't want to be "that guy" but I think you meant to say abysmal. Save you from doing it again, and besides, there was nothing to talk about in this game that won't upset us.

"We're gonna be pissed off about this one tonight, come back tomorrow and get ready for LA." - Lack

Lack has the right to be PO I don't think any of the other players have the same right.

He didn't have a good game but the last 7 games he has literally taken the team on his back and every once in a while he needs his team to bail him out too.

Poor guy as he likely takes majority of the blame when his team collapsed in front of him.

Damn inconsistent effort. They played hard for the first half of the game, after that the failed to generate anything. Columbus just pushed them around and kept them to the outside. Whenever the Canucks go down to a team they never seem to generate much effort/sustained push back.

Calgary now third in the division after having played one more game than both Vancouver and LA.

Makes Saturday's game even more important; besides being the almighty 4-point game, a win also helps Calgary stay in third, who I think everyone would rather face than LA in the first round.

Just win.

Archived