The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van, LA, Cgy; Prediction: who will be the one to not make it to the playoffs?

CAkNUCKle sandwich

gotta hope that the other teams will also have a failure or 2

I can't imagine any of the four teams run the table at this point so we're pretty solidly locked into second. Any more points in these last two road games for the Canucks would be gravy on an already acceptable road trip.

Not sure why people are scared of LA...

Take out Willie Mitchell, Voynon and a competent Richards and this team isn't the same. I'd take them in the first round any day of the week.

We'd Sweep them if the games had any ounce of integrity but the zebras would make it a 6 game win for Vancouver rather than the Sweep.

Im pretty sure Florida already took out Willie Mitchell

Mitchell is captain for the Panthers now. He signed with them at the start of the season I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yup he is. I'm meant to say take those guys out and their team isn't the same.

I'm not worried. I'm worried for the jets slumping. That means LA hav chance of making it :(

And we play the Jets next. At this point I'm okay with the Canucks losing that game. Shootout loss would be good

a3ccc080-d9cf-11e4-afdb-47d7f50a3f34_sdf

The idle Jets are on the outside looking in after the Kings’ victory on Thursday night. Both teams have five games left, but the Kings have a four-win lead in ROW.

Complicating things: The Kings and Jets are both one point in back of Calgary, both with a game in-hand.

Archived