The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] LAK@CGY

Scorvat

Him and Monahan are very dangerous. They will be major threats for years to come. But i cant see us losing to them this year. Kings are a scary team in the playoffs. Main reason for me wanting Calgary in the playoffs is.

Quick>>>>>>>Hiller

Playoffs really come down to goaltending. And Quick makes it so LA only needs 1-2 goals to win. Quick is what makes the Kings a scary team to face in the playoffs.

Plus the hockey will be so much more entertaining!!

MayRay created a massive gap for Hudler to exploit on that 2nd goal.

Calgary tends to get stronger as the game progresses - LA looks like a lethargic team that has lost it's edge.

It'll be extremely tough for them to climb back in this one.

Beauty.

Him and Monahan are very dangerous. They will be major threats for years to come. But i cant see us losing to them this year. Kings are a scary team in the playoffs. Main reason for me wanting Calgary in the playoffs is.

Quick>>>>>>>Hiller

Playoffs really come down to goaltending. And Quick makes it so LA only needs 1-2 goals to win. Quick is what makes the Kings a scary team to face in the playoffs.

True but the Canucks also lost to a inexperienced Chicago team in 2009 don't forget. I realize the Flames are not nearly as good as the 2009 Blackhawks but don't completely rule out a team because of lack of experience and age.

Archived