The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (1) St. Louis Blues vs (4) Minnesota Wild

Who will win the series?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dang what do they blues do if they lose in the first?

Tarasanko is getting a huge raise. Do they let Jackman walk? Would they move Oshie, who hasn't been successful in the playoffs

They have a lot of good young players, forwards and D alike. Hopefully for them Allen will take over the number 1 role aswell next year

Bigger choke artists than we are.

And why the hell can I only make a couple posts until 4:30?

lol cause you've gone over your 24 hour limit. I think it's 100 posts in 24 hours?

You must have used them all up on your rants last night, Torts

I think it's painfully obvious that Ryan Miller was not the problem in St. Louis last year.

How about last night?

lol cause you've gone over your 24 hour limit. I think it's 100 posts in 24 hours?

You must have used them all up on your rants last night, Torts

How about last night?

You're going to pin that on Miller? How about one of our dmen actually clearing the net?

No, just let them have 3, 4 shots at a time, letting Matt freakin Stajan parked with a wide open net by himself.

We didn't lose because of Miller, Eddie Lack got lit up with the same piss poor coverage but, no it's all on Miller right? Please...

Ugh, not a fan of Dubnyk, but even less of a fan of Hitchcock's decision to

a) start Allen, and

B) leave Allen in net after the first goal.

That 2nd Minnesota goal was disturbing, and ended up being the game winner... If Hitchcock gets fired I won't be surprised.

So much skill and talent gone to waste... They need someone on the coaching staff with a killer instinct. There was no leadership in that 3rd period coming from the coaches.

I feel the blues pain right now. But what do they need to change?

Probably the coaching staff. I also think Backes should go to make room for better leadership, but I doubt that happens.

With all the talent they have, they should have better results.

Archived