The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] CBJ shopping Kerby Rychel in search for defense

That is impressive, logic. Thx for that, I didn't know. Obviously a pmd eh? More points than most of the other prospects.

Clendenning doesn't seem to have that dynamic smooth skating PMD that we crave when we see the likes of OEL / Doubty etc...

I do think he makes good passes but more importantly he has the knack of finding seams to get the puck on net which is a dire need on the power play.

I really want Rychel would be a perfect 3rd liner for us in a couple of years

2016 season?

Sedins-Burrows

Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen

Hansen-Bonino-Rychel

Gaunce-Vey-Grenier

Tanev-Elder

Sbisa-Clendening

Corrado-Pedan

Hamuis leaves looking for a cup

Bieska is traded

Higgins is traded

If the Jets are looking to move Byfuglien, a trade with an Eastern team makes the most sense at the the draft. And the Jets are set on defense going forward, so getting Rychel in a return package for Buff makes sense for both sides.

Hamhuis for Rychel, 36th, 38th, 68

This would be magic. By the time the Canucks are ready to win again Hammer will be past his due date anyways. Those three draft picks in this draft will help prop up Utica to continue it's winning ways and give the Nucks depth for the future. This is the Detroit model to a T. Begs a question though, how come nobody ever talks about the Blackhawk model. They are as close to a dynasty as we've seen since the Oilers of yesteryear. Only 7 Hawks have been through the entire run. Amazing.

Archived