The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

America's Got Talent - 10th Season

grandmaster

I dont get why you are hating on the old lady. Regardless of the life she lived she is 86 years old and still doing it. She enjoyed life who cares what kind of life it is she had fun. STOP JUDGING PEOPLE or your no better then the people you rag on.

i thought the act with the 2 dancers that were using projection mapping choreography and the water effects etc was totally awesome.

i cant remember if it was this last week or the one before and i dont know the name of the act ....i know they got the golden buzzer and were advanced to the finals i believe.

if anyone has a link to the video of that one, i would love to watch it again...i couldnt find it on youtube yet.

i thought the act with the 2 dancers that were using projection mapping choreography and the water effects etc was totally awesome.

i cant remember if it was this last week or the one before and i dont know the name of the act ....i know they got the golden buzzer and were advanced to the finals i believe.

if anyone has a link to the video of that one, i would love to watch it again...i couldnt find it on youtube yet.

They are called Freckled Sky.

http://youtu.be/oOtqbAxRkyM

Yes, they were very good. Not so sure why these judges are so quick to hit that golden buzzer considering there has been only 2 episodes. I am also questioning Howie's golden buzzer choice regarding the stuttering comedian. He has a hard luck sad story but that alone should not be a ticket to the live shows. I guess Howie can relate to the depression which is relevant among many comedian (like perhaps himself.) Regardless, that was an emotional response by Howie and not so much one based on the person's talent.

They are called Freckled Sky.

http://youtu.be/oOtqbAxRkyM

Yes, they were very good. Not so sure why these judges are so quick to hit that golden buzzer considering there has been only 2 episodes. I am also questioning Howie's golden buzzer choice regarding the stuttering comedian. He has a hard luck sad story but that alone should not be a ticket to the live shows. I guess Howie can relate to the depression which is relevant among many comedian (like perhaps himself.) Regardless, that was an emotional response by Howie and not so much one based on the person's talent.

awesome, thanks bud!

i can really appreciate this type of art!

• 1 month later...

Did anyone catch Crazy George?

Getting people to do the wave is not talent. Which was quickly decided.

I like the show...love the judges and Nick really adds a fun element to it. Great/light entertainment that always makes me smile.

Archived