The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

The more I see of this kid the more I like him. Trader Jim isnt the best at making deals it seems, but ive liked his drafting so far.

One thing I made note of before was how well Benning (whether he can take full credit or not), made the most of draft picks he got back in trades.

If you look at the Bruins history of trades, the picks they got back often turned into valuable assets. I think we may already be seeing that with the 3rd round pick for Lack (Brisebois), the 1st round pick for Kesler (McCann), the 7th round pick for McNally (Olsen). Even the 2nd rounders he traded to acquire Vey and Baertschi I think were both solid moves.

One thing I made note of before was how well Benning (whether he can take full credit or not), made the most of draft picks he got back in trades.

If you look at the Bruins history of trades, the picks they got back often turned into valuable assets. I think we may already be seeing that with the 3rd round pick for Lack (Brisebois), the 1st round pick for Kesler (McCann), the 7th round pick for McNally (Olsen). Even the 2nd rounders he traded to acquire Vey and Baertschi I think were both solid moves.

Not sold on Vey but the rest I agree with. I don't like small centres.

Trust Jim benning.

Canucks.com consensus, was Jeremy Roy and then it was Oliver kylington.

Oliver kylington wasn't even invited to swedens junior camp. Fell to 60

Jeremy Roy has been struggling badly, meanwhile boesser is making a name for himself.

Trust The gm right now, (drafting)

I would just like to point out I said that "Kylington was not worth a first round pick and probably not worth a high second" and I also said "I don't see what all the hype about Roy is about, he was god awful at the U18's" Both times people said i didn't know what I was talking about :rolleyes:

Gstank 2 >>>> Haters 0

Edited by Gstank29
  • Upvote 1