The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dmitry Zhukenov | C

Just published an interview with Dmitry Zhukenov at The Hockey Writers

The most interesting things he said were:

– What impression did the Canucks rookie camp left to you?

– It was incredible, unforgettable. It’s hard to express with words what it felt like playing with NHL players. Everyone wanted to talk with me, it was a great group, everyone was very friendly.

– What did the coaches told you? Were they happy about your game?

– Everyone was satisfied, the only thing they truly asked me was to work on my conditioning.

– Did you talk with the Canucks representatives during the season?

– Yes, after the rookie camp I talked with the Canucks GM. He told me that for this season the goal was to gain strength and improve playing in the junior leagues.

– In a recent interview, New York Rangers prospect Pavel Buchnevich declared to be not interested in playing in the AHL. What about you?

– Of course I’m ready to play in the AHL in the future.

You can read the whole thing here: http://thehockeywriters.com/get-to-know-dmitry-zhukenov/

Edited by Alessandro Seren Rosso
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Alessandro Seren Rosso said:

http://thehockeywriters.com/get-to-know-dmitry-zhukenov/

Have a good read!

Don't redirect away from CDC to your own site. Post at least an excerpt of the article along with the link, or don't post at all.

Edited by elvis15
Thanks

3 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

Don't redirect away from CDC to your own site. Post at least an excerpt of the article along with the link, or don't post at all.

Well, while I interviewed him myself, it's not "my own site".

Anyway, I posted the way you required (I think), I hope this is now okay. Feel free to clean the thread or further edit. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Alessandro Seren Rosso said:

Well, while I interviewed him myself, it's not "my own site".

Anyway, I posted the way you required (I think), I hope this is now okay. Feel free to clean the thread or further edit. Thank you.

Oh, I can't change it, but it's a requirement of the forum whether it's your site, your article or anyone else's to include an excerpt. Otherwise you get people creating threads with just a link in the post, or intentionally redirecting traffic to get page views.

Works with the change.

Edited by elvis15

3 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

Oh, I can't change it, but it's a requirement of the forum whether it's your site, your article or anyone else's to include an excerpt. Otherwise you get people creating threads with just a link in the post, or intentionally redirecting traffic to get page views.

Works with the change.

Yes, I understood it, of course it's a reasonable request. I'll remember for the next time.
Thanks again, maybe you can remove some of our talk to clean up the thread.

35 minutes ago, Alessandro Seren Rosso said:

The most interesting things he said were:

– What impression did the Canucks rookie camp left to you?

– It was incredible, unforgettable. It’s hard to express with words what it felt like playing with NHL players. Everyone wanted to talk with me, it was a great group, everyone was very friendly.

– What did the coaches told you? Were they happy about your game?

– Everyone was satisfied, the only thing they truly asked me was to work on my conditioning.

– Did you talk with the Canucks representatives during the season?

– Yes, after the rookie camp I talked with the Canucks GM. He told me that for this season the goal was to gain strength and improve playing in the junior leagues.

– In a recent interview, New York Rangers prospect Pavel Buchnevich declared to be not interested in playing in the AHL. What about you?

– Of course I’m ready to play in the AHL in the future.

You can read the whole thing here: http://thehockeywriters.com/get-to-know-dmitry-zhukenov/

Thank you for posting. I enjoy hearing from our propects.

23 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Psst -- he's not actually a moderator, but just pretends to be.

Never said I was. Feel free to ask them what they think about it.

But once again, do you have anything on topic to say? A comment on the article or Zhukenov in general perhaps?