The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dmitry Zhukenov | C

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

Ryan Biech @ryanbiech 3h3 hours ago

#Canucks prospect Dmitry Zhukenov finishes his QMJHL season as the 5th highest scoring rookie with 57 points (15-42-57) in 64 games.

Nice, was hoping for a ppg season from him, not too far off.

The thing that intrigues me the most about him is that he's playing pretty well even though is body is so under developed.

He looks like he's 15. Once he starts filling out he could turn out to be a pretty decent player.

Benning's scouting ability is pretty crazy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Erik Karlsson said:

Nice, was hoping for a ppg season from him, not too far off.

The thing that intrigues me the most about him is that he's playing pretty well even though is body is so under developed.

He looks like he's 15. Once he starts filling out he could turn out to be a pretty decent player.

Benning's scouting ability is pretty crazy.

Plus, isn't he known for a really good 200 foot game, excellent on face offs, and a tenacious puck hound?  

• Upvote 1

Wow another mid round beauty by JB. It's almost mind boggling what JB could actually have up his sleeve this year with potentially the top pick in each and every round.  Oh my the possibilities.  We may land our number one centre AND our number one PMD in this coming draft...

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Winter Soldier said:

I don't know if you just have insane expectations or what.

How is that insane expectations? He was 7 points off from what I hoped he would get... A couple more multi point games and he would have gotten there. The Q is easier to put up points than the OHL and WHL. 

And I'm happy with his season, so I'm not too sure what you're trying to get at...

• Upvote 2