The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

Vote Dral

i-like-potatoes-2.png

So with no sheriff - I can just see it's going to take a while for a TP alliance to get started...

Vig should role claim asap (so the doc has time to save them) then announce who they are going to kill right before night fall... once confirmed, specials can contact them and we can start rolling...

Also, we don't really have the luxury to waste the first round on nonsense, so I say we lynch who ever doesn't get down to business... cause you know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZcYPEszN8

Also, I feel it's important to disclose there is no sheriff in this game. I don't like to give out information like that, but not doing so with such a role could potentially lead to exploitable misconceptions that I don't want to be there.

I'm glad you went this route and I have a feeling this game will be really good. I think the mistake I made with it was not announcing that there would be no sheriff.

We're probably looking at:

22 players

6 mafia

1-2 Sk's (bassi has had a two team SK before)

15-14 Tp's

Doctor

Vigilante

Watcher

Tracker?

JOAT?

Jailkeeper?

Bassi will most likely be adding extra tp specials to make up for no sheriff.

I'm glad you went this route and I have a feeling this game will be really good. I think the mistake I made with it was not announcing that there would be no sheriff.

We're probably looking at:

22 players

6 mafia

1-2 Sk's (bassi has had a two team SK before)

15-14 Tp's

Doctor

Vigilante

Watcher

Medkit

Tracker?

JOAT?

Roleblcoker/Jailkeeper?

Bassi will most likely be adding extra tp specials to make up for no sheriff.

Add a town roleblocker as another possible tp special. The artifact would be the medkit.

112 can I have the artifact please?

Vote GFY

BLA (Best lynch available) right now imho.

Archived