The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Town of Salem

Intoewsables

Well, since Aladeen is pressuring Dral, I'll take someone else.

Vote Fox Mulder

Aside from his 'thoughts' being extremely basic (and me having to force him to post anything), these two posts look suspicious:

Vote BOH

I can't find any fault with anyone else's arguments.

That's a bandwagon if I've ever seen one.

When challenged on it:

Simply writing vote BOH didn't seem enough. I've played enough to know to leave an explanation for a vote. Even if it's only brief. I also wrote in my mini write up that I thought BOH was probably mafia.

I mean, he's basically admitting he was trying to blend in. It can't be that easy, right?

I think Dral needs to come out with his role now or be hung. He claims he was joking when he said he was sheriff but I think at this point we have to put pressure on him because of that.

Vote Dral

Also SK you need to hit mafia, you hit a town and we lynch a town and the game is over for you just as much as us.

Also BW your town count is wrong:

Veteran - Me

Vig - Baka

Watcher - Virtanen (if anyone else is the watcher you need to speak up)

Doctor -

Jailor -

GodFather

Consigliere

Mafioso

Serial Killer

Lol you're right. I didn't realize we lost the Investigator and I never saw the '(2)' beside the mafioso.

We are in big trouble right now with 2 TPs left in the group of 6 unknowns and no information to go on.

I also have Fox as my most suspicious player but we have to do a lot more thinking before we do anything.

I may as well claim since the mafia should be able to deduce my role based on the events (I was jailed last night and the sk missed their target). Also some scum will probably be claiming my role this round so I should get here first.

I am the Doctor. I have 1 selfie left.

1 jailkeeper

3 mafia

1 sk

Unknows: MR, Fox, Dral, KH, Horvat

I'd do a vote analysis, but there's not much to chew on. Everyone piled on BOH without complaint, and considering he was Jester it tells us nothing.

Yeah not much to look at. The only suspicious player in that vote his Fox for his vote explanation but that has already been mentioned by both of us.

The three mafia players will be claiming either JK or Doc this round for sure. SK, I think it will help the town as well as yourself if you claim your role and help us narrow down the potential mafia. If we mess up this round, the mafia will win this game so I think your best option is to help us right now.

Well if you guys are legit then it means the 4 non towns are:

Fox

Dral

Horvat
Heffy
I think you guys are telling the truth and just from the feeling I get from all of them they are all non town... My guess is that Horvat is the SK and the other 3 various mafia.
I am wondering if it is in our best interest to take out the SK now so there is one less killer out there each round for us to deal with.

Also I would lean towards Dral Being the GF because of his initial claim at being Sheriff. So both the SK and GF need to be hung and cannot be killed with night actions, except execution.

My thought would be Hang Horvat, Execute Dral and Vig target one of the other two left. I would also say that BW should save baka and Virtanen watch BW.

Also I would lean towards Dral Being the GF because of his initial claim at being Sheriff. So both the SK and GF need to be hung and cannot be killed with night actions, except execution.

My thought would be Hang Horvat, Execute Dral and Vig target one of the other two left. I would also say that BW should save baka and Virtanen watch BW.

im TP, please don't make me come out.

Archived