The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Town of Salem

Intoewsables

Horvat, if you're not sure what's going on, answer these questions:

1) What do you think about Dral? He claimed to be Sheriff, then retracted his claim when other people started voting for him for lying. Do you find that suspicious? Or is it just Dral fooling around?

2) What do you think about a few people revealing their roles (Baka as Vig, Aladeen as Veteran, Virtanen as Watcher)? Is this a good idea because it narrows down who the Mafia might be? Or is it a bad idea because the Mafia now know who to kill and who to avoid?

3) If you had Jim Benning, Mark Messier, and Tim Thomas trapped in a room with you and you had a gun with two bullets, who do you shoot?

Horvat, if you're not sure what's going on, answer these questions:

1) What do you think about Dral? He claimed to be Sheriff, then retracted his claim when other people started voting for him for lying. Do you find that suspicious? Or is it just Dral fooling around?

2) What do you think about a few people revealing their roles (Baka as Vig, Aladeen as Veteran, Virtanen as Watcher)? Is this a good idea because it narrows down who the Mafia might be? Or is it a bad idea because the Mafia now know who to kill and who to avoid?

3) If you had Jim Benning, Mark Messier, and Tim Thomas trapped in a room with you and you had a gun with two bullets, who do you shoot?

1) i think it's too hard for any of us to decide if dral is mafia or not based of that. although it would be interesting to see dral defense if everyone begin voting for him. i think dral is our best bet for now...

2) i don't really like the idea of revealing rolls makes it easier for the mafia to target certain people. i'll come out if it finally proves im TP though

1) i think it's too hard for any of us to decide if dral is mafia or not based of that. although it would be interesting to see dral defense if everyone begin voting for him. i think dral is our best bet for now...

2) i don't really like the idea of revealing rolls makes it easier for the mafia to target certain people. i'll come out if it finally proves im TP though

1) Of course it's hard and we don't know for sure. But you're rarely going to be certain about something in Mafia. It's about using logic and intuition to make educated guesses. Just ask yourself: if you were Mafia, would you do what Dral did? If you were TP (but not the real Sheriff) would you do it? Which scenario seems more likely to you?

2) Unless you're Vig, Veteran, or Lookout, I'd say don't reveal. It would prove you're TP, sure, but like you say it just makes things easier for the Mafia.

3) Wrong. You shoot Benning twice.

Also, Horvat, case in point about going anonymous: I just hovered over your name and saw you were looking at your PMs. And for at least 7 minutes, too.

Considering in this game no one except Mafia can use PMs, that looks rather bad at the moment. But I'll offer you a chance to explain, because it wouldn't be the first time it was a false alarm.

1) Of course it's hard and we don't know for sure. But you're rarely going to be certain about something in Mafia. It's about using logic and intuition to make educated guesses. Just ask yourself: if you were Mafia, would you do what Dral did? If you were TP (but not the real Sheriff) would you do it? Which scenario seems more likely to you?

2) Unless you're Vig, Veteran, or Lookout, I'd say don't reveal. It would prove you're TP, sure, but like you say it just makes things easier for the Mafia.

3) Wrong. You shoot Benning twice.

yes dral is definitely the safest vote right now, i still don't like baer though.

Also, Horvat, case in point about going anonymous: I just hovered over your name and saw you were looking at your PMs. And for at least 7 minutes, too.

Considering in this game no one except Mafia can use PMs, that looks rather bad at the moment. But I'll offer you a chance to explain, because it wouldn't be the first time it was a false alarm.

i was on fb whilst i was sitting in a PM with jazz about CDC puck he asked me to send in the list, i guess ill go anon now though ahah

i was on fb whilst i was sitting in a PM with jazz about CDC puck he asked me to send in the list, i guess ill go anon now though ahah

Being in cdc puck I can partially confirm this. Jazz has been asking people to send in lists. Whether he contacted horvat I don't know for sure but he was talking about it in the thread. I'd be inclined to believe him for now.

Hey bud. Can you send me or the commissioners a preferably long list of guys you want to select? You've been missing quite a few picks recently... I just don't want you to be removed from GM man.

See you around.

CzqcD.jpg

Horvat

Canucks Rookie

• Interests:Hockey obviously...

Sent 24 minutes ago

just skip me and ill make my picks i usually go to pick from the top of my list and then im like oh theres this guy and this guy and this guy who werent even on my list in the 1st place and hten i usually end uup picking outside my list a

Captain Aerosex, on 26 Jul 2015 - 8:48 PM, said:snapback.png

Why am I on your list you stupid whale.

Captain Aerosex, on 26 Jul 2015 - 8:49 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm not calling you a whale because of your username btw I'm calling you a whale because you're a big fat fatty

@Bluga Whale

thejazz97

Misfit King

• photo-thumb-123437.jpg?_r=1436308459
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 6,510 posts

Sent 9 minutes ago

Just send the commissioners a backup list and tell them that if you're on, there's a good chance you may make a different pick.

Ugh couldn't sleep...

I'm getting suspicious of MR - harping on me is unproductive and a waste of time... either you think I was drunk and joking or you think I'm mafia... vote for me or don't, but there are better things to talk about and maybe draw some real mafia out...

Horvat is playing up the newb a bit too much, he's played long enough to know how things work... wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be the SK (remember this post if I'm SK'd tonight)

Fox - hasn't contributed anything... either he's mafia just trying to be active or he's a really really bad TP

Virt - if night falls didn't show roles, I'd say he's 100% mafia... coming out as watcher only to say no one visited Baka is such a newb move... either way, doesn't deserve MVP title this game...

gbassi - I'd vote for him if he comes in late with a vote to save himself from a god kill... this guy is ALWAYS quiet and doesn't vote in the first round when he's mafia

BOH - I'd say he's the best bet for a lynch right now... says he thinks everyone should role claim but doesn't himself... also some sketchy posts

Hey bud. Can you send me or the commissioners a preferably long list of guys you want to select? You've been missing quite a few picks recently... I just don't want you to be removed from GM man.

See you around.

CzqcD.jpg

Horvat

Canucks Rookie

• Interests:Hockey obviously...

Sent 24 minutes ago

just skip me and ill make my picks i usually go to pick from the top of my list and then im like oh theres this guy and this guy and this guy who werent even on my list in the 1st place and hten i usually end uup picking outside my list a

Captain Aerosex, on 26 Jul 2015 - 8:48 PM, said:snapback.png

Captain Aerosex, on 26 Jul 2015 - 8:49 PM, said:snapback.png

@Bluga Whale

thejazz97

Misfit King

• photo-thumb-123437.jpg?_r=1436308459
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 6,510 posts

Sent 9 minutes ago

Just send the commissioners a backup list and tell them that if you're on, there's a good chance you may make a different pick.

doesn't really prove anything... I've faked PM's before, just requires a little bit of effort... and even if it's legit... it doesn't confirm you as TP....

also - I've been skipped on my picks the last half dozen or so rounds and haven't got a PM from jazz so....

for now though, I'm like BOH as a lynch for tonight

unvote vote BOH

Great. Then read the thread and post some thoughts.

We could vote for Dral, we could not. Consistency wise, he does this kind of stuff a lot. Hard to say whether he's the sheriff or not. Or whether he's mafia.

Bassi, virt, and heffy have been quietish, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

You can only play the naive newbie card for so long but Horvat gets a pass for me right now.

Aladeen and Baka have come out with roles. Seems legit for me.

And virt is apparently the watcher. Not sure about that.

BW is slightly suspicious, trying to switch the vote last minute never looks good.

All you do is analyze posts and give out your opinion. Hard to get a read on you one way or another but I'm feeling like your tp.

Doc Strange I don't have a read on.

BOH kind of feels mafia to me. Posts feel a little off. Just a feeling but usually my instincts are good.

We could vote for Dral, we could not. Consistency wise, he does this kind of stuff a lot. Hard to say whether he's the sheriff or not. Or whether he's mafia.

Bassi, virt, and heffy have been quietish, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

You can only play the naive newbie card for so long but Horvat gets a pass for me right now.

Aladeen and Baka have come out with roles. Seems legit for me.

And virt is apparently the watcher. Not sure about that.

BW is slightly suspicious, trying to switch the vote last minute never looks good.

All you do is analyze posts and give out your opinion. Hard to get a read on you one way or another but I'm feeling like your tp.

Doc Strange I don't have a read on.

BOH kind of feels mafia to me. Posts feel a little off. Just a feeling but usually my instincts are good.

I'm not the sheriff

Archived