The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Town of Salem

Intoewsables

I'm getting suspicious of MR - harping on me is unproductive and a waste of time... either you think I was drunk and joking or you think I'm mafia... vote for me or don't, but there are better things to talk about and maybe draw some real mafia out...

On other sites, I have learned, they call this OMGUS.

Oh my god you suck! :emot-parrot:

What better things are there to talk about? We can only discuss how quiet certain players are for so long.

BOH - I'd say he's the best bet for a lynch right now... says he thinks everyone should role claim but doesn't himself... also some sketchy posts

Good point, but unlike Baka I was waiting for confirmation from other TP's before releasing my role. Glad I waited.

MR seems to know what he's talking about right now.

vote gbassi

On other sites, I have learned, they call this OMGUS.

Oh my god you suck! :emot-parrot:

What better things are there to talk about? We can only discuss how quiet certain players are for so long.

Well now how about the fact that Horvat and BOH want more people to come out... the list is already narrowed down quite a bit for the mafia... another nightfall or two and they'll probably know who everyone is...

I guess if enough people weigh in on me, I should be lynched anyways just to see what happens and narrow suspects down that way...

Would not lynch

Baka

Aladeen

Would hesitate to lynch

Virtanen87 - appears to not be reading the thread, claimed watcher but is also known (like Dral) to joke around

Would lynch:

Beluga Whale - started the counter-wagon onto Drouin; looks bad if Dral is Mafia

BaerOxHitman - pushing for reveals is anti-Town

Fox Mulder - lurking, only post of substance had very 'duh' reads

Horvat - two others think he's playing up the newbie card

Dral - reasons well stated by now

g_bassi13 - tends to stay quiet when mafia, like now

King Heffy - also inactive, vote last round was not on either wagon but somewhat random

Dr.Strangelove - not very active, like several others

...so basically I'll vote anyone. :)

Well now how about the fact that Horvat and BOH want more people to come out... the list is already narrowed down quite a bit for the mafia... another nightfall or two and they'll probably know who everyone is...

I guess if enough people weigh in on me, I should be lynched anyways just to see what happens and narrow suspects down that way...

i said that to see what you would reply with, way to beat around the bush dral

can you even defend your self without switching the conversation onto other people?

i said that to see what you would reply with, way to beat around the bush dral

can you even defend your self without switching the conversation onto other people?

LoL - you voted for me cause you wanted to see what my defense is... I've already stated it - either you believe me or you don't (which, considering you've voted for me already, I think we know where you stand... so yeah, if I die tonight - please people, don't forget this back and forth)... even if I WAS mafia, I'm not stupid enough to change my story now...

I'm TP - so yeah, like I said earlier, I think harping on this whole "is Dral drunk or mafia" thing is a waste of time...(obviously I was drunk, and I'm drunk right now too tbh... ) lynch me or don't, but stop wasting time on this - lets get some new conversations going so we actually have some information to look back on after this next night fall

with 18 players, there's 4 maybe 5 mafia left alive and more specials coming out aren't doing us any favors...

Archived