The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Town of Salem

Intoewsables

Yeah - it's also possible that the mafia just targeted you and the transport was random and unconnected

No that can't be the case, the transport would make it so All actions happening to me went to whoever and vice versa.

So if mafia had of targeted me then whoever I was trans with would have been killed and feltchy would have been spared.

BOH just creeped the thread then left...

was a bit uneasy about the quick bandwagon, but now I'm feeling good about it

BOH just creeped the thread then left...

was a bit uneasy about the quick bandwagon, but now I'm feeling good about it

Anyone else have a feeling of deja vu?

No that can't be the case, the transport would make it so All actions happening to me went to whoever and vice versa.

So if mafia had of targeted me then whoever I was trans with would have been killed and feltchy would have been spared.

hmmm, you sure about that? Can we get confirmation from Toews ?

If that's for sure true, then who ever else was transported should definitely let us know - that'd pretty much confirm them as TP...

Also, vig kill the fatty fat fat fatty for repeating what I say pls :P

If he turned out to be TP you would have successfully killed the last 2 people to plagiarizer your thoughts : :D

lol, don't put that responsibility on me :P I'm way to drunk and need to get up soon for work...

seriously though, you have the worst role ever... sooner or later you're gonna have to make a choice and gamble.... good luck... that choice will probably determine our fate...

Sorry for killing the thread lol.

I've got a gut feeling that Strangelove or Fox is our last mafia.

Fox's justification for his vote feels forced:

If BOH flips mafia then someone should protect me tonight.

Simply writing vote BOH didn't seem enough. I've played enough to know to leave an explanation for a vote. Even if it's only brief. I also wrote in my mini write up that I thought BOH was probably mafia.

Sorry, on mobile atm so I won't do the "full" nightfall.

BaerOxHitman (Jester) was lynched!

I was going to come in and make some comment about how I regretted signing up, because I couldn't actually be here, then this happened. Now I really, really regret not being here, lol.

Archived