The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Town of Salem

Intoewsables

There's a guy at work who never does anything and always leaves a mess that I have to clean up the next day, but my boss is too scared to fire him because he is native and our store is adjacent to a reserve. He thinks it will "anger them". So now this guy basically gets away with anything and I'm looking at new jobs.

Group Members Active Posts 2,654 Member Since 21-February 13 Last Active ONLINE A minute ago Currently Using Personal Messenger

Show up to the thread and instantly see this. Too easy.

Vote BOH

No one had even voted you though.

Also, Aladeen says he got a PM from Toews telling him that he'd been transported so who was the other transported player that the mafia meant to target?

Why have the last 2 posts you've made been something I've already said... this is making me seriously suspicious... when anyone ever agrees with me, they are usually mafia

Dral your numbers are wrong, There are 16 players to start (4 being mafia) in this game all roles are shown in the OP + 1 Sk and 1 Jester.

HA! we're in such a good spot then, I thought we were in trouble with only killing 1 in 4 last nightfall... got a good feeling about tonight now...

No one had even voted you though.

Also, Aladeen says he got a PM from Toews telling him that he'd been transported so who was the other transported player that the mafia meant to target?

There is the possibility that JL transported himself with me.

Archived