The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Arizona 0 vs. Vancouver 1 | Pre-season | Sep. 28, 2015 | 7:00 PM PDT | SNET-1

-Vintage Canuck-

Looking like we really screwed up burning that first year off Corrado's elc against the Sharks in the playoffs. He looks like he could use another year in the A

Agree. It was an illustration of some kind of weird arrogance from Gillis and made no sense at all.

vey easily outplaying mcann tonight.

Vey is having a much stronger game tonight. McCann is not bad but not as visible as he was in the last game.

If Miller was playing it would be 5-0 Coyotes

Put another way -- Markstrom is playing well. But with Miller as #1 playing at least 3 games out of 4 and letting in a soft or goal almost every game the Canucks are in for a tough season.

Ugh. Just when I want to say Hey Sbisa isn't doing too badly...

Then it's a biscuit.

Sbisa is making too many mistakes, as usual.

On another popular topic, the Sedins are not sharp and are not doing much. But I think they know what they are doing with their own preparation. It will be a long tough season for them and there is no need for them start wearing themselves down in pre-season -- not at age 35. So I would give them a pass.

But I would like to see more from Sutter as he is almost 10 years younger and should be trying to show he deserves a spot in the top 6.

This is very ugly, if not the ugliest, Canucks game pre- and regular season combined.

Can't believe they charge $100 for this utter garbage. Basically people came to watch Markstrom saving his sorry teammates collective ass through 40 minutes, and the rest won't be much different.

If you still call this an audition for a job, the whole team's FAIL.

Archived