The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Edmonton 2 vs. Vancouver 3 | Pre-season | Oct. 03, 2015 | 7:00 PM PDT | SNET-P

-Vintage Canuck-

If he gets sent down its back to junior. He's still not eligible for the AHL

Lame, you have to be 20 right?

Well, if he can hang in a defensive role, I hope he stays.

If he's checking effectively at the NHL level let him stay here and do it, the defense is too weak in junior to help him develop offensively. So I see more junior for him being a wasted, perhaps damaging year.

I know it has only been 4 periods of the preseason but are the Oilers really still this bad?

I really think that when we get going, we're gonna prove that we didn't take a step back at all. They may have taken a step forward, but we didn't take a step back by any means.

Parity. I've been thinking about making a thread entitled Parity. I'd be shocked if this wasn't the tightest race in years, and I'd be surprised if it takes more than 96 points to make the playoffs in the west.

Ironic how much whining there was on CDC this summer regarding how this team's prospect pool was getting left in the dust by the likes of Edmonton....

Nothing new. Same as last year's "we're not even in the same galaxy as the Cali teams" off-season, and the same "we won't be near the playoffs" this year.

Nancies gonna Nan.

Archived