The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Corrado claimed by Toronto Maple Leafs

I love reading this thread. Everyone who hated on him now can see it was a terrible call to let him go with the depth we have on the right side.

And only took a couple weeks. This is one occasion that it feels necessary. Told you so. 

don't get me wrong I wish we hadn't lost him on waivers but it's hardly a time to gloat when a team that is last in the league has had 14 opportunities to play him and hasn't.

don't get me wrong I wish we hadn't lost him on waivers but it's hardly a time to gloat when a team that is last in the league has had 14 opportunities to play him and hasn't.

come on man, let me have this. I argued tooth and nail for this guy and people are finally starting to see why.

I love reading this thread. Everyone who hated on him now can see it was a terrible call to let him go with the depth we have on the right side.

And only took a couple weeks. This is one occasion that it feels necessary. Told you so. 

Don't snap your arm off patting yourself on the back.  I don't recall any "Corrado haters", and none that are now changing their tune.  What I do recall is wailing and moaning over a guy who couldn't make the team, beaten-out by a rookie and a couple of one-year rent-a-vets.

No Corrado for Leafs vs #Canucks. I feel for the guy. Collecting NHL money, yes, but been reduced to a hockey practicer not a hockey player

they have won s couple in a row, and are limiting chances against.  If he was better than the guy currently playing, he would get a chance.  

they have won s couple in a row, and are limiting chances against.  If he was better than the guy currently playing, he would get a chance.  

If he's not good enough for the NHL, he should be playing - in the AHL - in Utica - or with an NHL club that actually had the intention of using him as an NHL asset.

If he's not good enough for the NHL, he should be playing - in the AHL - in Utica - or with an NHL club that actually had the intention of using him as an NHL asset.

yup, I could certainly see your point that he should have gone to team - Edmonton - who would have played him.  That's for certain.

Archived