The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bruce Boudreau and the Anaheim Ducks

Kaner

Both those Nielsen goals were absolute beauties, from the set-up to the fast & furious puck release deliveries. Can't wait to see similar from Boeser.

I watched most of this game last night and Anaheim didn't even look snakebit, they just looked average  and predictable. Decent 2nd period, but I'm really starting to wonder if they'll ever come out of this slump now.

Why are you sending me links to teams I hate? 

Why would I cheer for a team with 2 players I despise?

Also you're implying I like the Flyers because of my avatar? I just like the look of it and was a fan of the style of play they had a few years ago under Lavi. 

Don't assume. 

Why are you sending me links to teams I hate? 

Why would I cheer for a team with 2 players I despise?

Also you're implying I like the Flyers because of my avatar? I just like the look of it and was a fan of the style of play they had a few years ago under Lavi. 

Don't assume. 

My mistake. The way it reads is that you were trying to get under the nerves of some Canuck fans - thought you'd have better luck on a forum that might have some people that actually cared.

On October 26, 2015 at 4:04:44 PM, elvis15 said:

They can't, not during this season anyway. Boucher's NHL out clause has already expired this year so he has to play out his deal.

He's been made available by his Swiss Club and is now officially a free agent.

Ducks should definitely get him if it's not already too late to turn things around.

^ Ducks aren't built to play a 1-3-1 style.

Boudreau's not the problem, and neither is Bieksa or Kesler (even though thinking that makes some people feel better about themselves for whatever reason).

Getzlaf has looked lazy all season to me. When he's not going, the team usually follows suit. That was the case against Chicago, and it's looking to be the case again now. Maybe having a better Lw will help.

Archived