The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bruce Boudreau and the Anaheim Ducks

Kaner

It's still early days. The Arizona Coyotes aren't going to win the Division. Young players and teams often come out of the gates red-hot but consistency lets them down while the veterans power through because they're used to playing a long season. The same can be said for Calgary.

Ducks still make the playoffs easily, and I think the Coyotes will drop right off the face of the Earth.

Just a long season hangover for them. It can;t go much longer but they are a heck of a team and will wake up. As the poster above me mentioned, teams like Arizona and arguably Edmonton while starting hot will fade, I suspect Dallas will as well.

In the end it will be a dog fight but Anaheim needs to start putting some wins together soon, I certainly don't want them getting a top ten pick because of one bad year.

It's still early days. The Arizona Coyotes aren't going to win the Division. Young players and teams often come out of the gates red-hot but consistency lets them down while the veterans power through because they're used to playing a long season. The same can be said for Calgary.

Ducks still make the playoffs easily, and I think the Coyotes will drop right off the face of the Earth.

Coyotes could be the Flames of 2015.

I have an explanation.

Francois Beauchemin. Was really surprised they let him go. He was a mainstay in their back end. Way underrated and had a crazy good +/-. He was a big key behind their defense and offensive defense.

One of those players you don't fully appreciate till they're gone.

I have an explanation.

Francois Beauchemin. Was really surprised they let him go. He was a mainstay in their back end. Way underrated and had a crazy good +/-. He was a big key behind their defense and offensive defense.

He was clearly underrated in Anaheim.  6 assists in 7gp so far.  But Colorado is last in their division.

I have an explanation.

I too was surprised they let him go. He was on average the d-man with the most ice time for them.

Losing him hurt, but I don't think his loss has been keeping players like Getzlaf, Perry, and Kesler from scoring.

Archived