The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Officiating or not the Cavs were never winning this series. I hate how people will proclaim that LeBron isn't good cuz he will have a 3-6 finals record when he's been going up against one of the greatest teams of all time. Plus he has no help on his team. 

53 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Officiating or not the Cavs were never winning this series. I hate how people will proclaim that LeBron isn't good cuz he will have a 3-6 finals record when he's been going up against one of the greatest teams of all time. Plus he has no help on his team. 

forgot Miamis big three. 

1 hour ago, gmen81 said:

Even though the Warriord were super heavy favourites, the media is trying to make it appear as if Lebron isn't good enough. That he's coming up short. 

Such bs. 

It's okay though. Lebron and Kawhi about to team up pretty soon. Whether that's in LA (99% chance) or Philly, it doesn't matter. 

This off-season is gonna be really interesting

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sikhguy23 said:

kD joined a sure thing, what Lebron joined was anything but that. I

Lebron left Cleveland and joined who in Miami? Then who joined Miami to be with Lebron and the other guy? KD wasn't the first to leave a team for a better shot at a championship.

3 hours ago, Sikhguy23 said:

Again your bias is showing

Bias? Funny thing about that is, everyone has one.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, gurn said:

Lebron left Cleveland and joined who in Miami? Then who joined Miami to be with Lebron and the other guy? KD wasn't the first to leave a team for a better shot at a championship.

Bias? Funny thing about that is, everyone has one.

I never said he was I said the teams they joined were two different things. Joining the number one team in the league is very different from teaming up with your buddy who the year prior missed the playoffs 

Edited by Sikhguy23

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I didn't get to watch this one, unfortunately....

...I just came in to see the LeBron fans complain about the officiating...

First 2 games it was horrendous last night not really. Your life must really suck if you came to the thread just for that 

How about both Durant and Lebron ruined the NBA:o  I blame Ray Bourque::D

Anywho that clown from the phillies resigned, man that is so pathetic to throw your own players under the bus like that.  I heard on the radio that he would have google alerts on anytime someone wrote an article about him.  Grow some thicker skin maybe?  I guess he was far too concerned about escaping his dad's shadow.

46 minutes ago, Neversummer said:

If so, LA has to get rid of the sideshow Ball family.  

Don't have to. Lonzo and LBJ would be a great basketball fit. 

Lonzo was pretty good in his rookie year. Just missing a consistent jumper.

Which should improve since he was an elite 3 point shooter in college. 

Ball

PG

Kawhi 

Lebron 

Kuzma

All 6'6 or taller and switchable.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gurn said:

Have people like you ever played sports? 

It's not that KD left. I WANTED him to leave aswell. It's who he went to. He joined a championship squad who were his main rivals. Not to mention they were just coming off a 73 win season. 

Lebron left to dethrone a team. 

KD left a superstar in Russ to join his competition. Weaaaaak. 

9 minutes ago, Van40 said:

Have people like you ever played sports? 

It's not that KD left. I WANTED him to leave aswell. It's who he went to. He joined a championship squad who were his main rivals. Not to mention they were just coming off a 73 win season. 

Lebron left to dethrone a team. 

KD left a superstar in Russ to join his competition. Weaaaaak. 

KD is clearly (now) the best player in the league, because he is playing with team mates who pass the ball, and play hard defensively.  He made the right choice going to Oakland.  

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

KD is clearly (now) the best player in the league, because he is playing with team mates who pass the ball, and play hard defensively.  He made the right choice going to Oakland.  

Steve Kerr his coach doesn't even believe KD is the best player in the world.

Lebron

Curry

Kawhi

KD

Those are my rankings. 

7 minutes ago, Van40 said:

Switch LeBron and KD and are the games even close? Would be 40 pt blowouts for GS.  

Switch LeBron and KD and Cleveland isn't even in the finals. 

Edited by gmen81
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Xbox said:

My Top 5:

LeBron James

Kevin Durant

Steph Curry

James Harden

Russel Westbrook

To think OKC had three of those players at one point.  KD is a beehatch for leaving imo.  But that team also left Seattle so maybe that was a bit of karma.

8 minutes ago, Xbox said:

My Top 5:

LeBron James

Kevin Durant

Steph Curry

James Harden

Russel Westbrook

No Kawhi? That's criminal. 

You remember game 1 against the Warriors last year? Spurs were up 25 with Kawhi dominating Curry and locking up KD. 

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

To think OKC had three of those players at one point.  KD is a beehatch for leaving imo.  But that team also left Seattle so maybe that was a bit of karma.

I don't hate KD for leaving, I hate KD for choosing Golden State. Crazy OKC had 3 of those players. Now they're goona lose PG13. I guess players don't like playing with Westbrook.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Van40 said:

No Kawhi? That's criminal. 

You remember game 1 against the Warriors last year? Spurs were up 25 with Kawhi dominating Curry and locking up KD. 

I'd put Kawhi at 6 and was close to putting him at 5 because Westbrook isn't exactly a team player. The guy averages a triple double a game though.

Edited by Xbox